Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Here it is, my quote was slaughtered a bit. I think I might have been a little tongue tied during this part of the interview.
    http://www.kthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=18842
    I see nothing amiss with what you said. Do you recall what your exact statement was before it was edited for print?

Regardless, the following is priceless and should wake up the good people of Arkansas! It's interesting that the PC crowd didn't edit it out. :P

Governor Huckabee, unfortunately, is known nationally as being an illegal immigration best friend.�

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    I think it is clear that Governor Gomer Pyle Huckabee is a stooge for Big Chicken. If you look closely you can see the puppet strings. He needs to learn that we have laws and the vast majority want them enforced.
    In the first thread on the raid, I posted about some of his connections to cluck, cluck.

I think I'll swear off chicken if it's putting money in the pockets of illegal aliens.
    Hey you want me to send you some Amish Chickens. LOL since we have a big Amish community outside of Cincy. That's where i go to get my Chicken and Cheese
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Hey you want me to send you some Amish Chickens. LOL since we have a big Amish community outside of Cincy. That's where i go to get my Chicken and Cheese
    Better to help the Amish than to put money in the pockets of illegal workers and their employers! :P

"How is our government benefiting from an abandoned 1-year-old? I'm thinking as a parent, if I was in that position and my only crime was plucking a chicken to feed my family. I didn't hurt anyone," he said. "It would be different if the crime was robbing a bank with a gun or making methamphetamine."
    Govenor Hucklberry obviously didn't hear about the "illegal" that used his 14 month old daughter as a human shield during a shootout with the police in Los Angeles. The baby had large amounts of cocaine in her system, obviously from heavy usage either around her (smoking it and she inhaled the fumes) or Mom was using and nursing at the same time. Mr. Pena (the shooter) had an auto repair business "changing oil to feed his family". The problem is he did hurt many people, including causing the events that led to the death of his own daughter. The good Govenor obviously can't see the situation here, it is a character issue. Immigrents that come here, abide by the laws and play by the rules to become legal citizens are welcome additions to these United States. Breaking the law, elbowing others, who follow the rules, out of the way with a "me first" attitude should be a window into that persons character. Folks like that are never satisfied, give them an inch and they try to take a mile. Militant Pro-Immigration activist groups serve as a prime example, "La Raza todo. Fuera de la Raza Nada" translates "For those of the race everything, for those outside the race, nothing." This slogan says it ALL. Nincompoops like Huckabee probablly get it, but guys in his position say what they are told, after all Tyson Foods (of getting caught importing illegal labor fame) is in Arkansas, no? My opinion but, I'll just bet they are high up on Hucklberry's campagin contributors list if not right at the very top. The truth like cream in milk eventually rises to the top for all to see.

W, nice job blasting him!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Their only crime was disrespecting our immigration laws, not "plucking chickens." Maybe more laws were broken:

Does anybody know if these "chicken pluckers" were using stolen identities?

Does anyone know who paid the medical expenses for the births of the children "left behind?" Was an emergency room used at tax-payer expense?

You can fool all the people some of the time,
    and some of the people all the time,
    but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
    -Abraham Lincoln-

Governor Huckabee, your character is showing!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Great job, William!! We can't wait to read the transcripts!!! Way to go ALIPAC!!
    I would like to see the transcripts as well. A suprised Arkansas reporter? Now, that is a first. I won't be able to hear it here in North TEXAS.
    All broadcast from Arkansas, radio and t.v., were banned under the Sixx Sedition Act of 1956
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Can someone clue me in here, I don't understand why the kids were not deported back to mexico along with their parents??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish, in another article it said the ICE asked them if they had kids and most lied and said NO.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, now its making sense, we're suppose to take the blame for the fact that all of these criminals lied. Well, I guess we can wait on the parents or Fox, to start complaining about the fact that racists kept their children. The governer has a clue (unless he's just more stupid than a box of rocks), but he's useless since he's been paid off. The children should be deported to the nearest providence of Mexico and Mexico should take care of it from there. If the shoe was on the other foot, our government would be telling us, next time, if you don't want to loose your kids, don't try to illegally enter another country.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast