Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: ALIPAC's National Online Debate: Presidential Candidates and Illegal Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Did you miss this part?
    Yes I did miss it and I am sorry. I deleted my post. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I am still watching and listening to ALL of them and looking for chinks in the armor, so to speak, while realizing that nothing is perfect.

I am leaning toward Santorum. Newt may be brilliant, but stikes me as a bit of a self important bully and has a record of "any way the wind blows" , I am leary of Romney. Ron Paul makes a lot of good points.

The anything but Obama line of thinking has its' merits ( I really got a chuckle from the woof, woof, woof comments) BUT, I will vote for the nominee and work to insure the House and Senate has members that stand up for the people, not their own pockets.

Regardless of the ultimate nominee, or who wins the election, I want the insurance of a strong and conservative House and Senate that is willing to implement the checks and balances on the Executive Branch and reclaim the balance of power. I will be investing time and effort in those races. I don't want an complacent bunch of yes men/women in power anymore.

I am glad to see that many people are totally commited to their candidates and I pray that no third party candidate splits the vote and hands the election to the Obama Administation, not just Obama, his administration. I feel that the administration is running our country by committee and that it is outside the loop of our legislative system and cheats citizens out of their rightful representation.

I am concerned that the media circus of the nomination process is distracting us from important issues like the DOJ going after states that require ID to vote, insuring that dead pople and illegals will be able to gerrymader our elections and make the selection of a favorite candiate a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by smbakk View Post
    I don't know what numbersUSA is basing their numbers on . . .
    Click this link and it is explained:
    2012 Presidential Hopefuls' Immigration Stances | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    They base their numbers on deportation only not attrition!!!
    Maybe this will help...
    this from numbersusa just now

Weighing Some Confusing Immigration Comments in Final South Carolina Debate

By Roy Beck, Friday, January 20, 2012, 12:39 PM EST

An audience member asked a great question: How would the candidates ensure that Americans are first in line for jobs. But the CNN moderator turned it into a question only about amnesty. The four remaining GOP Presidential Candidates proceeded to repeat past stances but in some variations that both raised questions and filled in some blanks. Let's disset the answers . . .

(ANALYSIS STILL BEING PREPARED. POSTING LATER THIS AFTERNOON)

NumbersUSA's blogs are copyrighted and may be republished or reposted only if they are copied in their entirety, including this paragraph, and provide proper credit to NumbersUSA. NumbersUSA bears no responsibility for where our blogs may be republished or reposted.
    Views and opinions expressed in blogs on this website are those of the author. They do not necessarily reflect official policies of NumbersUSA.
    Subscribe to our Blog Feed

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/n...-carolina-deb?
    Last edited by kathyet; 01-20-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Junior Member AllLegalEntriesWelcome's Avatar
    Finally Ron Paul is getting the chance to be heard through the media and like Kathyet, is my choice. I don't like his views on certain subjects like the military, but I really like and appreciate the fact that he's not running a dirty smear campain like the others are currently doing. Way to go Ron Paul, its such a refreshing and long awaited way to campain.

working4change
    Welcome to Alipac AllLegalEntriesWelcome! Glad to have you here

My vote will go to who ever will be best to deal with illegal immigration . Right now it looks like its Santorum.
    I agree with a few here that have already said they'd vote for anyone but Obama....i'll do the same.
    I know there are more issues right now , other than illegal immigration, but to me its the most important issue right now. We've been ignored and bashed and supported illegals for entirely too long already! Time for a new change...

I support Mitt. I like many things Paul says, and Santorum has a great illegal alien position and good knowledge. But neither has run a business, or analyzed one to try to bring it to life or let it die, or been a CEO type. I think that Mit has grown more conservative over his life and see many parallels to Reagan's growth, and even mine. Paul and Santorum will have the same issue Obama has in learning how to be an executive. And look how that worked out for us.

If Gingrich were the Republican nominee, I will write in Lizard Men:

"In the closely fought 2008 U.S. Senate election between comedian and commentator Al Franken and incumbent Senator Norm Coleman, one of the ballots challenged by Coleman included a vote for Franken with "Lizard People" written in the space provided for write-in candidates.[11] Lucas Davenport who later claimed to have written the gag ballot, said, "I don't know if you've heard the conspiracy theory about the Lizard Men; a friend of mine, we didn't like the candidates, so we were at first going to write in revolution, because we thought that was good and to the point. And then, we thought the Lizard People would be even funnier."[12]

Reptilians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "

EDIT: What I particularly like about Lizard Men is the court, during the challenge, had to decide whether Lizard Men was actually a real person.
    Last edited by Watson; 01-24-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Removed comment
    Last edited by Watson; 01-24-2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: goofed
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Thanks for sharing your perspectives on Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum with us.

Honestly, hearing from you helps us to do our jobs better and have a good idea where illegal immigration fighters are at on these issues.

W

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast