Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALL ALIPAC Activists Please Prepare for Launch

ALIPAC Activists,

We will be launching a major initiative later tonight. Please be on standby if your time allows.

Announcement will be made in a few hours.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Confirmed......Bump
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Sounds good. Let's do it!

Just let us know, William!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I'm Game!!!!!!

I'm good to go! Let me at'm. Let me at'm. I can't wait!!!!!!!

On standby!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig

Ready to go

I'm soooo ready to act. I've been writing all over the place.

I sent this to FAIR:

"Here is what I've sent [today] --customized to each addressee-- to: Sens. Feinstein, Boxer, Sessions, Kyl, Cornyn, McCain, Kennedy, Hagel, Mel Martinez, Specter, Reid, Ensign, Salazar, Durbin, Bingaman, Domenici; Reps. Speaker Hastert, Tancredo, Pete King, Miller, Rohrabacher [more in progress]; House Committee on Homeland Security, House Committee on International Affairs; Governor Arnold Schwarzenneger; Mayors Villaraigosa and Newsom; Lou Dobbs; Glenn Beck; Anderson Cooper; Bill O'Reilly; you, LAIR, TAR, Minutemen (both Simcox and Gilchrist), Judicial Watch, and the President.

""Please secure my borders and ports, immediately. No one except U.S. citizens are to be permitted to do any work for, control security of, be administrators of, or carry out any duty related to, the borders, ports, airports, mass transit, mass transportation or infrastructure of my country. I don't even care if you're from France. I don't care who or what you are, as long as you are a citizen of one country: mine. I want your allegiance to be to America, first, last, always.

""Want to create a massive new bureaucracy, that costs billions, intended to help hard-working people who just want to make a better life for themselves? Start with Americans. Think New Deal. Think creating jobs for unemployed Americans. For people here legally. For persons who do not break the law, who won't even consider it. Provide training to us to help staff and run our own border security and port operations. Hire the artists to paint beautiful murals on our airports. Hire re-trained computer techs to operate border surveillance cameras.

""Hire my returning soldiers to work security at the borders and ports. Hiring a returning soldier means the employer will have to grow a conscience and a little bit of patriotism, because then they'd want to offer a decent wage and medical insurance. But we all know that there are too many soldiers who can't make a living now, and many live below the poverty line. They are currently dying and being dismembered over in Iraq and Afghanistan, while our President and Congress colludes to let businesses continue to break the law, so they can hire much cheaper labor. Cheaper than what a returning soldier would need and deserves. That alone makes me cry. I would hope that it makes you cry.

""Ask any American, anyone here legally, anyone here with permission, anyone at all, and we will all agree: yes, we will pay more for lettuce if we know that it got to our table LEGALLY. According to a whole bunch of people I don't know, "the economy is great." Swell, then supposedly we're flush with cash and can afford to cover everyone else's cost of living. Whatever we do, let's make sure the Law Breaking American Businesses don't make any sacrifices to serve their country. No matter what, we have to protect them, even as they betray us. Right.

""S.2611 is an abomination. If this is the best the Senate can come up with, then I want the entire immigration "reform" issue tabled until no sooner than after the elections. In the meantime, build the fence, hire more agents and secure my borders. Prosecute the employers hiring illegals and I want to see them in jail.

""Whatever law I must obey, everyone must obey. Simple as that. I am not allowed to steal food from my grocer, I don't care how hungry I am.

""Do not come to my country without permission. When permission expires, you leave. If you enter without permission, you are a trespasser and have broken the law. People who break the law must be punished. If I break the laws of my country, I am punished.

""In order to maintain public safety, we must speak one language. That language is English. To maintain the Republic which affords us our rights, we must exercise the right to vote. In order to vote you must be a citizen. To be a citizen you have to be born here or sworn in. In order to be taken seriously as a citizen, you must know English. There is no need for ballots to be printed in any other language.

""All persons currently standing in line with valid applications for citizenship, and do not have a criminal record or have untreated TB or hepatitis, are to be sworn in tomorrow. I'm serious.

""No one who is here against the law is to be rewarded with even a chance at citizenship. No.

""Along with protecting businesses, attempting international gerrymander, pandering to Mexico (for what benefit I have yet to hear) and being flat out stubborn, I believe a fair number of Senators have a not so secret agenda: to circumvent NAFTA. If you also detest NAFTA, for whatever reason, then fix it. But not with my border security and immigration control.

""I will not be guilted into accepting responsibility for the deaths of the illegal aliens who make a very bad choice, to risk their lives in the Arizona desert for a job. Hunt down and severely punish the illegal alien smugglers and especially the drug smugglers. I want them to be afraid of us and to stay afraid of us.

""I regret to say, I am growing more and more ashamed and afraid of my own government.

""Thank you for your service to your country. I remain very interested and will remain involved. I have sent this to my Senators and other Congress people as well, and to many others.

""I look forward to the field hearings.

[Iig]
    An Individual American Citizen
    Regarding a National Matter
    ------
    Vallejo, CA 94591

Member/Supporter:
    ALIPAC
    FAIR
    LAIR
    AMERICAN RESISTANCE (TAR – D.A. King)
    MINUTEMAN CIVIL DEFENSE CORPS (Simcox)
    MINUTEMEN PROJECT (Gilchrist)
    JUDICIAL WATCH
    ""
    "If people who cannot travel to a field hearing location, will FAIR be sending someone for sure? I can travel to San Francisco or Vallejo or parts nearby but not after August 1. Let me know if you think it'll help."
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Iig,

All right, Iig! Kudos. That took a lot of work. Thank you.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I am with you W, will be waiting for the announcement.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ready here.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Iig,

All right, Iig! Kudos. That took a lot of work. Thank you.

And I sent a congrats to Mayor Barletta in Hazelton, Pennsylvania for standing up for his city.

I continue to toil... awaiting word for action... watching news... crying over my two soldiers tortured and defiled in Iraq and wondering why I do not hear a thunderous roar of rage from The American People.

Gustavo Reyes Garcia alcoholic illegal alien vehicular murderer enabled by Judge Mondelli, Tennessee Judge, and the Tennessee Davidson County, DA Victor Johnson should be charged as accomplices after the fact.

It's hard out here for an American....

Tennesseeans: I really like Sen. Sessions but when I found out (actually some time ago) that TN actually does issue a driver's license to illegals, I was stunned. What the?!
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast