Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JUDY! HAT TIP TO YOU
    Wonderful Work...........as usual

and Thanx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tony Garza, US Ambassador, born in Texas, friend of Bush,,,, about to marry one of Mexico's 11 billionaires, Miss Aramburuzabala of the MODELO Beer fortune....
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

Pokie!! AGAIN, outstanding information. I knew he was marrying someone from Mexico with money, but to have the name and the company is OUTSTANDING. Perhaps they are one of the Globalists as well. A Marriage Made in Immigration Perhaps....or True Love? Hard to tell in this "environment".

Pokie, any ideas who we can contact within the Hispanic Citizens or Latino Citizens groups to bring more into our group? Everything I am reading indicates that American Citizens who are Hispanic or Latino feel the same way we do....as they should!!

HOW DO WE MAKE SURE THEY KNOW ABOUT OUR SITE??

Any ideas would be very helpful!!

Americans are Americans and see this issue only one way, the right way, irrespective of their heritage or national origin.

Those opposed to what we are trying to do are:

1) not American Citizens or Legal Residents

2) are feeding off the bowels of illegal immigration for illegal profits and globalism schemes to rule the world...i. e. defective deceptive souls OR

3) both 1) and 2).

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    So far, I've just sent it to one...Jim in Charlotte. I'll send it the Denver Post, editorial staff as I have their e-mail and Dallas News as I had a brief email exchange with a reporter there. I'll also send it to the reporter with the Raleigh News & Observer and the General Manager of WRAL TV. I have e-mails for them.

WHAT ABOUT THE WASHINGTON TIMES? There was some coverage by them....they might put an investigative reporter on it. Does anyone remember the name of the reporter that wrote some articles?

PLEASE SEND IT TO EVERY PAPER, RADIO STATION, TELEVISION STATION THAT YOU KNOW!!!

I hope it will get us some attention.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS AND UNITED PRESS INTERNATIONAL?

IF WE COULD GET ONE OF THEIR REPORTERS ON IT, THEN IT GOES OUT OVER THE WIRE....and alot of newspapers might pick it up.

E-MAIL AWAY!!

Yes, everyone send it to every paper/talk show that they can find. No need to worry about duplication. In fact if they get the same thing from more than one person they will have to stand up and TAKE NOTICE.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

YOU'VE OUTDONE YOURSELF, JUDY.

I will send it and give it to as many people as possible. Thank you. You are a hard worker.

JUDY PRESIDENT 2008
    TOM TANCREDO VICE PRESIDENT 2008
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=17

The 5 myths that the lawyer-lobby wants to "destroy" are a good starting point as this clearly points to the fact that they are deliberately confusing the issue, mixing legal immigrants with illegal immigrants, educated and skilled people from Asia. Sout America and Europe mixed in with the uneducated and dirt-poor from Mexico and Central America...

AILA also repeats this BS about the US being a land of immigrants.... challenge them to tell you which significant country in the world IS NOT a land of immigrants?.... going back to Adam and Eve, every country obviously had to be populated by people coming from somewhere, starting from the Garden of Eden... or whatever you believe the origins of mankind are.
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

The United States was a Nation of Settlers. Immigration has been controlled and regulated by one form or another in our country for more than 100 years.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with LegalUSCitizen "JUDY Presedent 2008" that just sounds good! She fights for what America stands for, Being a true American!

Oooh!! Thanks Brad!!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ...through 3 Presidents in a row, two Bushes and one Clinton…all three graduates of Yale University and members of the Skull and Bones secret fraternity.
    Is that really true? I know John Kerry was part of the "Skull and Bones" fraternity as well. The brief synopsis that I've gathered is that the purpose of this group is to teach its members to rule.

This doesn't sound like the kind of organization that would produce good public servants. I wonder which members of "Skull and Bones" we will get to choose from in the next election? It's funny how in this 3rd most populated country in the world, all we get to chose from is between two former "Skull and Bones." (Actually, I just found out that once you join, you are a member for life and you are forbidden to talk about the organization.)

Anyway, thanks to JP's newspaper list and July's long exposé, I was able to quickly get out "the truth about illegal immigration."
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast