Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOOD ONE SONALI!!

Good to see you posting again!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am dead serious. Lou Dobbs did not get arrested for it . I can speak enough mexico city mexico for them to think I am a citizen. Hell, all you have to do is stretch the last syllable of the last word in a sentence. actually, no I better not. There are a lot of mexican judges wanting to nail all of us south americans and some central americans saying we are from countries of interest. Most of these mexican-american judges in spanish courts hate chileans. My mom had to go to spanish court once when her car was prepared improperly by some mexican body shop. As soon as she said something(we use intellectual proper words), the judge could not understand her and asked, "where are you from". She said, "Chile". Then he said, "So, you think you are close to God". Mom was dumbfounded. She asked, "What are you talking about"?. He then says(keep in mind this man is a county judge in houston) "Well, Chile is next to Argentina -they think they are up here". Needless to say, if it was in an american court, the guy would not have won. The only reason they were in spanish court was because the guy could not speak english.

Sonali--please elaborate on what you mean by "they were in Spanish Court" in Houston. Houston, Texas?? Houston, Texas has "Spanish Court"?

What may I ask is a "Spanish Court" in the United States?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, and spanish judges. YOu did not know this? Houston is mostly mexican now. Well, they have bilingual judges. MOst areas in houston like the south, southeast, northwest inner loop of the northwest and the northside have become little mexico.

He's done it. He's destroyed our nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hell, there is corte del pueblo which is a court show on the spanish channel. That guy hates south americans also. He always speaks english to his bailif though. They have like three court shows on either univision or telemundo. I only watch them because I cant get over how some of the(mainly indigenous) act so uncivilized as well as to watch the judges shaking their heads and talking to them like they are children. The judges get really irritated with them. There is also a show called Sabado Gigante which is hosted by a chilean jew named Don Franciso and he is constantly making fun of mexicans. How he gets away with it, I dont know but he holds the record in the guiness book of world records for having the longest running talk show. It is filmed in Miami. I mean he literally is always making jokes about them.[/i]

WELL....

NO DAMN WONDER NO ONE EVER GETS DEPORTED AND THEY ARE ALL RELEASED ON THEIR OWN RECOGNIZANCE AWAITING HEARING AND NEVER APPEAR!!

Foreigners are running our Spanish Courts!! What am I talking about, we're not supposed to have Spanish Courts!! We have a legal system...each state has a legislated court system that applies to all Citizens. Am I losing my mind...is this a nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon? Have I been on this forum so long that I am now hallucinating about Spanish Courts in the United States?

Bilingual courts....I need air....I'm hyperventilating....

No, Sonali, to answer your question, I DID NOT KNOW THAT and most of America doesn't either.

WHY would Texas do this?

Oh....silly me....VIVA BUSH!!

Connect the dots...you are right LegalUSCitizen....Bush ruined the United States when he ruined Texas, California, Arizona and Florida.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Oh....silly me....VIVA BUSH!!
    Are you trying to steal my avatar?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why no, Brian503a...drawing attention to it and the anti-American button of the republicanstuff website that the GOP uses to promote its "candidates" to lure "voters", with obviously no conern for what country holds the citizenship papers of the voters they seek!!!

I think this guy should be investigated-Charney. I did not see one anglo-american or african american in there. I have a feeling, yes they may be making up to $12.00 an hour but I think most of it is paid under the table. Keep in mind, he said up to $12.00 an hour and I have a feeling the insurance is limited to those who are legal How can you have insurance on workers who are not legal. I don't buy it. He may have company available insurance but I think it is probably for management-most of which would probably be bilingual chicanos. Notice he did not say who was eligible for insurance. I am sorry, I just don't buy it. He may have 500 people working in there but only claiming 100 to make it look like he is not making that much money. Something is not right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast