Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wondered whether his work force was Mexican or Asian. I would imagine because it is a sewing operation that his particular company hires Asians. Who can find out?

In California, there are MANY ILLEGAL ASIANS as well and they tend to have the sewing skills when they arrive because they sewed in China or Korea or other Asian Pacific Rim countries.

Either way, he needs to be investigated. He's just laughing at breaking the law. Thinks it's cute.

I wonder how "cute" he'd think it was to spend the rest of his life in a federal prison and have all of his money confiscated under RICO?

A typical American Garment Worker makes $12 to $13 an hour on a mixture of base wage plus piece rate. The more they sew the more they earn. That is common in the industry. These are American wages if he is paying $12 an hour and he could fill every job with an American Citizen at this level of pay.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Money before country! TRAITOR!!!

He's done it. He's destroyed our nation.
    Agreed...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    WELL....

NO DAMN WONDER NO ONE EVER GETS DEPORTED AND THEY ARE ALL RELEASED ON THEIR OWN RECOGNIZANCE AWAITING HEARING AND NEVER APPEAR!!

Foreigners are running our Spanish Courts!! What am I talking about, we're not supposed to have Spanish Courts!! We have a legal system...each state has a legislated court system that applies to all Citizens. Am I losing my mind...is this a nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon? Have I been on this forum so long that I am now hallucinating about Spanish Courts in the United States?

Bilingual courts....I need air....I'm hyperventilating....

No, Sonali, to answer your question, I DID NOT KNOW THAT and most of America doesn't either.

WHY would Texas do this?

Oh....silly me....VIVA BUSH!!

Connect the dots...you are right LegalUSCitizen....Bush ruined the United States when he ruined Texas, California, Arizona and Florida.
    Well, I'm a native Houstonian and I didn't even know about these Spanish Courts. I find this very unacceptable. Thank you for informing me about this, Sonali, I really appreciate it.

I am not saying that foreign born born judges are the ones on the bench but possibly anchor babies of foreigners. The court television shows on telemundo are shot in miami. Here is one example. go to www.telemundo.com In the search engine located at the top that says busqueda type in - La corte del pueblo. I dont think videos are available but I can tell you that it is all conducted in spanish by a spanish speaking judge in the United States. ACtually, in Miami where telemundo tapes most of their programs. There is another one also. I will find the link later for you.

Okay, GREAT!! Thanks for the clarification. I think the real concern is that there is a separate court accommodating to the language issue. That's what bothers me. And the courts will probably be more sympathetic perhaps than they should be. I mean, there is SOME REASON, these people are being released back into society after our Border Patrol and Police work so hard to arrest them...then Poof, They're Gone to some other city in the United States and all that effort was wasted.

They need 24 hour magistrates who decide the case right there. No papers. Deportation. Detain for 1 day or 2, then removed and returned to their country of origin.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

American made

There are some stores who sell American made. Unfortunately, they are mostly small boutique stores and the primary comment made is that everything, especially the clothing is "too expensive".

However, it looks good. It doesn't look like everything else on the big-store rack -- ie: the uniform of the week, and you get the personalized service offered from an American store owner who actually gives you -- should I say it? Customer service! With a smile!!!!!

Americans make great gift items, too. They don't ALL come from China or another country. I've seen them. I have a coffee cup I'm using right now that's made in America. It says "The higher the hair the closer to God". B/W photo from the 60s-70s of women with beehives-photos and sayings on BOTH sides! (I know! I couldn't believe it either!) In the middle it says "Go Girl!"

If it's a gift -- free gift wrapping!!

What a concept! It may cost a little more to shop there but it is worth it, my friends. A few pennies more so the person shopping with you can have coffee, tea or water in a comfy chair, while you try on clothes. Knowing you are in an AMERICAN STORE. The comfort of knowing you are helping to keep a fellow CITIZEN in business.

I'm telling you, there is nothing quite like it in the world. If you believe in Karma...... Well, one good turn, etc.

Besides, when there's a sale in the store, you get first notice and first pick. Now THAT's AMERICA!!!!! Service with pride and -- a charming smile!!!

I think a new label for products should be required if a company cannot prove their workforce is legal and it should read: "Made in USA by Illegals".
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    I think a new label for products should be required if a company cannot prove their workforce is legal and it should read: "Made in USA by Illegals".

I bet those companies would be fighten mad.

Good12me is correct. I have been pushing retialers to buy more MAerican Made for a couple of years now. Some of them are actually taking more US made Products on. You know why? Because you cant find much US Made in the Big Box stores.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

American Apparel would probably be proud of a sticker that says "MADE BY ILLEGALS." They have a big sign on the outside wall of their factory in Los Angeles that says: "LEGALIZE LOS ANGELES." You can imagine what they mean by that.

HI EVERYBODY!! Back from my trip and SO GLAD to see good12me on boards with great news about the American Store!! I will check them out and let everybody know!!

Just remember....our POWER is the PURSE as well as our PHONE CALLS!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE unless an Alipac Member or American Made For Real AND They Can Prove IT!!

GO TEAM!!

P. S. It doesn't matter about the cost. Remember, what goes around comes around. Paying more for US MADE is WORTH IT...every time because it is creating jobs for Americans...which could be you, your neighbor, your cousin, and a fellow American somewhere who will then buy whatever you are making with their nice wages which helps you keep your job (as soon as we got all the illegals out of the SYSTEM). It's circular....all the money stays HERE in the USA Benefitting Americans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123