Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Border Control website faces shutdown - Help if you

From the Dustin Inman Society:

Friends. A very large part of what I know about our border security and illegal immigration crisis has come from reading www.AmericanPatrol.com several times a day for more than six years. Mr. Glenn Spencer - and his Webmaster Tom - do a terrific job of posting news articles and opinion from all over the nation and the world that pertain to illegal immigration.

There is not a better pro-American news/ bulletin board site anywhere and it is invaluable to all of us as a news/fact/quote source.

There is a cost to doing good work: Like the Dustin Inman Society, American Patrol depends on donations to continue. I hope that everyone will see the blurb below, understand that we cannot efficiently fight the well-funded open borders/illegal alien lobby ( like Jerry Gonzalez and his donors) without the education that access to the national news provided here.and send American Patrol a donation to continue. I CANNOT OVERSTATE THE IMPORTANCE OF KEEPING www.AmericanPatrol.com ON THE WEB! Thank you Glenn Spencer Thank you Tom!

Please help? $20.00 will not change our lives, but that amount from each of us will help keep the badly needed site up. ANY amount you can spare....please.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP KEEP THE AMERICAN PATROL REPORT ONLINE

October 8, 2007

American Patrol is once again facing a possible shutdown. Owing to a recent setback (a sure-thing ABP grant application was denied), Glenn Spencer may have to divert more time and resources to American Border Patrol. "I hope we can keep American Patrol on the air, but right now it looks pretty bleak," Spencer said.

Contributions to keep the American Patrol Report online can be made online by clicking the link below, or by mailing your check to the address below. Contributions are also accepted by phone at (800) 600-8642. Be sure to specify that your contribution is for American Patrol and the American Patrol Report. Donations are not tax deductible.

American Patrol
    2160 E. Fry Blvd, #426
    Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
    (800) 600-8642

http://www.americanpatrol.com:80/ADMINI ... 71008.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sent .