Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICAN BORN NASCAR ONE THIRD FOREIGN ?

I read an article on search engine after seeing it posted while serfing that Nascar is becoming another American sport to be taken over by foreigners both legal and illegal .

One such driver who won a champianship race was Juan Pablo Montoya who is from Columbia but came in through Mexico . Rumor has it he is not only illegal but ironically races professionally yet doesn't have a drivers license .

Anyone else read these articles ?

They say when he races he gets more boo's than cheers . They say he is very arrogant and lewd .

Why do so many still support this association which boast of one third of the field drivers now being foreign owned ?

Please provide a link for your information. Thanks.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NASCAR, as I recall, doesn't require a "driver license" to race.

Apparently, they don't require that one be a citizen or here legally, either.

I wonder if they can be held feloniously responsible (at least the organization who employs him to drive) for violating laws about hiring illegal aliens?
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Please provide a link for your information. Thanks.

Article, " Time To Embrace , Not Fear ,Foreign Interest In NASCAR ".

http://racecast.nascar.com/2009/news/op ... .interest/

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis

I wonder if they can be held feloniously responsible (at least the organization who employs him to drive) for violating laws about hiring illegal aliens?

Probably not ,since most illegals don't have to obey the laws we do . No license, no insurence, no ID, thats ok .

Commit a crime ,no worry congress has a" GET OUT OF JAIL CARD " ESPECIALLY FOR YOU !

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Probably not ,since most illegals don't have to obey the laws we do . No license, no insurence, no ID, thats ok .

Commit a crime ,no worry congress has a" GET OUT OF JAIL CARD " ESPECIALLY FOR YOU !
    Oh, that's right. Silly me. I forgot there were three different laws. One for citizens, one for illegal aliens and a third for athletes.

Of course, the latter two are pretty much the same. "Get out of jail free".

Any citizen would be UNDER the jail.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Oh, that's right. Silly me. I forgot there were three different laws. One for citizens, one for illegal aliens and a third for athletes.

Of course, the latter two are pretty much the same. "Get out of jail free".

Any citizen would be UNDER the jail.

I hope and pray we are about to stop this insanety .

We are building our forces to save this nation from the enemies within . Time is of the essense and we don't have long to fight it .

Once amnesty we will never have another vote that matters .

Agree.

First things first and right now that is to get rid of the IA's. All of them. They are bleeding us dry and committing crimes in our country - heinous and otherwise. They get P.D.'s for their crimes - if they're caught and when they're caught. That's not acceptable. They need to be stopped from coming here before they commit their crimes.

Steps need to be taken to make the U.S. "unattractive" to them. Until then, we built it and they will come.

Yonder I agree . Another terrible news day just got me off balance .