Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

indentured

The world does not understand that most of us have never had a voice.
    Not even about being born...

Their home does have SOME value so the negative number is not nearly as bad as you want to make it ... only a fraction of the homes are upside down as MOST homes are worth more than is owed ... But the number is still not good ...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Yes Elizabeth, not just the illegals but the welfare people are better off than us too. We worked all our lives but somehow they drive sportscars, have bluetooths before the rest of us even know what it is and the children have big screen TV's in their bedrooms. Some of them drive Lexus' or $40K sports cars. Some of them live in fantastic houses with grand two story entry ways. They manage to get their nails done and their hair and the kids insult each other about the quality of the hair salon they went to for their cut. I hear that they eat much better than us because they can afford to have other kids over for dinner - something we had to cut out several years ago.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sarum it is appalling how turned around it is.

Surviving has become a huge issue among many I know. Just trying to make it through each week, while I see many people come from this complex I know are illegal aliens, walk out of the local grocery store with carts filled with groceries, filling them up into their brand new vehicles.

We had chickens (we were told we could by one rental inspector) and then were told we could not, the city voted to allow them, but only if you had a certain sized property, which most in this town do not, so really they were simply not allowing it. There went a nice chunk of real independence for us, so this year, instead of being defated, we have torn up our entire backyard to make a productive garden...will they now tell people they cannot grow vegetables too? Seems lately they are likely to, even some places are not allowing people to have clotheslines!! Government control forcing you to be dependent on government......

We also go out and "glean" local wild berries and such. I know we can do well, we will just do it in the old fashioned American way, and leave the illegals in our dust when the going gets tough!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yes, I tried to protect our food supply and create an eco-system in the back yard of this rental with chickens too. That is how I learnt about La Raza and how illegals can have them but citizens can't. We are not both Mexican enough. Also the zoning was not specific for my area so we went to expense and had to give them up just as they were old enough to lay. I still have the bags of feathers - I scrupulously harvested the feathers so that they would not blow into a neighbor yard. I do know that when I gave them away on Craigslist I got gazillions of e-mails and calls from people who also want chickens but were not sure of the zoning for their block. So people want to try to survive this hard time but are being thwarted. The compliance officer says I can garden but since the illegals throw rocks at my dogs, my coop, and vandalize my front yard plants I really don't care to bother.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Here's how the thrid world savages grow chickens in a residential area and get away with it. First they tear the kitchen cabinet doors out and sell them at a yard sale. Then using chicken wire they grow the chickens in the kitchen cabinets. That way no body sees them unless they go inside the rental. The government actually encourages this type of behavior by making it difficult to evict them once the landlord finds out. Besides, we citizens are suppose to respect other people's culture. Otherwise we are racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Here's how the thrid world savages grow chickens in a residential area and get away with it. First they tear the kitchen cabinet doors out and sell them at a yard sale. Then using chicken wire they grow the chickens in the kitchen cabinets. That way no body sees them unless they go inside the rental. The government actually encourages this type of behavior by making it difficult to evict them once the landlord finds out. Besides, we citizens are suppose to respect other people's culture. Otherwise we are a racist.
    YES!! I have heard about this and even seen pictures of it. Chicken shit all over the kitchen counter....blech! In one picture though, they were only in the bottom cabinets...but still...chickens in the kitchen? Feathers and chicken shit everywhere...omg. Then when some of the chickens get older they slaughter them....in the kitchen...IN THE KITCHEN!! Makes me sick to think about it. But then that is better than cheese in the bathtub.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Wow, Sarum you sound like you lived on my town.

Chickens in the cabinets, in the kitchen? GROSS. My son works at a local feed store, and from time to time, he will get salmonella, a hazard of cleaning the cages. I could not imagine having them in your kitchen.......

We just hope to move soon, outside of the city limits, and then can have chickens again. We thought about having turkeys too....but they are noisy and smelly, so they have to be a decent distance from your home, or they will drive you nuts, and stink you out of the house (thye have a chronic BO, smells like something dead).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12