Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

pressure cooker

Well; Traction has begun to occur. Time to take this mass of emotion out of the pot and into the pressure cooker. Then we'll see some temperature and some fast cookin!

Call your Reps. at every level. I have done this, and it gives the office a little sense of what may become of them. The staff has impact on the rep. Don't want to lose their jobs and all if their guy gets unelected. Gives them a little incentive to do some lobbying on their own behalf, for us. cheers glenn

I'm all for venting--and I hope I didn't come off like I was complaining about that, but after listening to about 500 interviews with Mexicans, nurses who treat them, Border Patrol guys, ect I can assure you that these illegals feel like they are being invited. American corporations are RECRUITING THEM IN MEXICO. Then you have that idiot Bush waving the amnesty carrot!
    I agree, Bob. I live in a city where the schools, the hospitals, the stores, the city offices and everything around me is staffed by either legal or illegal Mexican immigrants. Many of the legals have families across the border. They want their families here and so they support people like Bush who dangle that amnesty carrot. Because, let's face it, if the law were upheld, many are harboring fugitives and they should be deported right along with the people they hide in their homes.

We need to close the borders and stop anyone from coming here other than for a two week visit until we get the illegals out of here.

WE NEED A FENCE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a great discussion. Now when I say I have some sympathy for these illegals that doesn't mean I want them here--quite the contrary. They are law-breakers and it is as simple as that. My much MUCH bigger problem is with this administration behaving more like some Third World dictatorship acting as though they have just magically decided what laws they are going to enforce and which they aren't! You have to look at the bigger picture here--this is TREASON on behalf of our own GOVERNMENT. Mexico certainly has no qualms about enforcing its immigration laws, yet OUR 'enlightened' First World gov't is behaving as though they are monarchs rather than paid representatives.

This is the most evil thing I've ever seen in my lifetime. If these brainiacs think we can absorb ignorant, illiterate Third World nations into a European Style Union, they are living in a dream world. I am not about to stand idly by as my PRESIDENT gives equal status to that Third World Failure Vicente Fox--no way in hell. Pretty soon we will have no Constitution and thugs with machine guns will be pulling us over in our cars just like they do in the Third World.

This is Treason folks and we have to look at where this path is headed. What does this mean for our style of govt? It'd be one thing if there was a public debate about forming a union with Mexico but that is NOT happening. Americans, for the most part, have no idea this is happening.

O somebody said the "T" word. A bit late, so much treason has gone unpunished in this nation for so many years...no one even notices it. Sigh

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The blame game

Well yeah, I agree. When it comes to pointing the finger of blame for this illegal immigration mess, theres plenty of guilty parties. You can't really blame these illegals for fleeing like rats out of a sinking ship from the countries THEY'VE wrecked. Or can you? But the bottom line is: this mess took place on OUR watch. We, as an American people, sat back and let it happen. And I suspect thats how history will ultimately look at it. The primary culprits are the elites on both the Left AND the Right (thats one of the truly confusing things about this issue; the traditional left vs right split no longer holds). On the Left you got all the Bleeding Heart Liberals who have endless "compassion" for all "minorities" (so long as they don't have to actually live amongst them). And on the Right, you got all the Rightwing Corporate Conservatives who see millions of new immigrants as nothing but dumb cattle to feed off of; an endless source of cheap labor, and millions of new consumers to buy their crappy products. With the rest of us, the vast majority of American people, stuck in the middle, paying for the folly of these fools. But thats precisely why we will prevail in the end. For the will of the people is on our side. In the last Presidential debate, the moderater was surprised that the issue that the most viewers wanted to discuss was -- guess what? -- immigration. Of course neither one of "our" politicians, Bush OR Kerry, wanted to touch that one with a ten foot pole. Because they KNOW that their views go against that of the majority of the people. So they just want to hush it up as much as possible, and then do their slimey immigration deals in back rooms when nobody's watching them. But that game is over. Theres too many people, like all the people on this site, who have had enough of this crap. And these slimeball politicians are going to get the message as soon as their heads start rolling. Which is soon. Any politician who comes out in favor of Illegal Immigration is going to find his days numbered. I mean, we are going to run these dim-wads out on a rail. Here in California, we kept being told by our friends in the liberal media that the exact opposite was the case; that after Republican governor Pete Wilson had championed a proposition to deny illegal immigrants benefits (overwhelmingly passed by 60% of the voters), that the "backlash" from the so-called "Latino vote" had permanently ruined the Republican party in California. And yet, a few years later, this little weasel Democratic Governor who was so bland that I can't even remember his name (looked like a smiling TV game show host) actually signed a bill to give illegal immigrants drivers liscenses in a last-ditch attempt to save his worthless ass. And we impeached the bastard, Recalled him, ran him out on a rail. Elected the Republican Arnold Swartzenegger as governor, who's not much better, but one of the FIRST things he did was to repeal the drivers-liscense-for-illegals bill. Because, believe me, these politicians are starting to figure out which way the wind is blowing. Or, as they say, when the people lead, the politicians will follow....usually with us dragging them along behind us with ropes tied around their ankles.

I was thoroughly disgusted with the 'debates' if that's what you'd call that nonsense. Not a single moderator ( and I watched every debate) asked any of the truly thorny questions. They all asked the self same questions that had been asked in the previous debate with only slightly different attitudes. Did they really think those nominees had changed their minds in only a couple of weeks??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The sox are really gonna take it to the yankees!
    :P I'm sorry BUT THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE :P :P

Not if I can help it!!! Over my dead body

Any Catholics out there.....Do we have a Saint of Baseball that I should know about?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I was thoroughly disgusted with the 'debates' if that's what you'd call that nonsense. Not a single moderator ( and I watched every debate) asked any of the truly thorny questions. They all asked the self same questions that had been asked in the previous debate with only slightly different attitudes. Did they really think those nominees had changed their minds in only a couple of weeks??

RR
    You have to go on jibjab-it takes awhile to load, but watch 'Its good to be in dc'. Its sooo funny.

http://www.jibjab.com/play.asp?contentid=163&groupid=2
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12