Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The government, corporate america, and the criminal illegal undocumented immigrants are the guilty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Red ALERT!!! Please join in if you have not had the chance yet!
    Thanks!
    Click here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-809184.html#809184

The only moral obligation we have toward illegal aliens is to make sure they leave the U S.

[quote="SicNTiredInSoCal"][quote]“In the last four years in this country, it’s been hard to be an immigrant,â€
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO IMMIGRANTS ....EVEN IF THEY ARE LEGAL....BUT ESPECIALLY NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. MY OBLIGATION IS TO MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    My only "obligation" is to my immediate family, and my fellow American Citizens. Not some dweeb who wants to suck off the good will of the bleeding hearts, who comes here without permission, and is nothing more than a leech.

YES!!! AMEN to that..
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

As an American my obligations are to my fellow citizens and to those
    who immigrate legally and respect American culture and law.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer

No Moral Obligation

Horse hockey!!!!!!! There are tens of millions of unemployed Americans, health care social security and other programs are on the verge of collapse, Americans are losing their homes, jobs, health care and pensions resulting in senior citizens, poor and even middle class forced to decide between food, rent, medicine and heat we have absolutely no obligation to financially care for those who made a conscious and deliberate decision to violate our laws, borders, sovereignty, use stolen identities (Justice Department say 75 percent of illegal aliens are involved in identity theft) and have children at taxpayer expense under medicare (a program already on the verge of insolvency forcing benefits cuts to senior citizens, the disabled and impoverished Americans).
    Force their governments to reimburse us for rounding them up, subsequent incarceration and the cost of sending them home.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123