Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans speak out about Spec. Order 40

Special Order 40 is the policy of the Los Angeles Police Dept. to neither enforce federal immigration laws nor inquire into a suspect's immigration status. It took effect in the Late 1970's when the police chief, at that time, wanted to encourage illegal aliens to report crimes.

Recently, however, local residents have begun to seek repeal or revision of Special Order 40 because its net effect is to give special protection to illegal alien gang members.

Here, some Los Angelenos speak out against Special Order 40 and in favor of a proposed revision called "Jamiel's Law" (named after a local high school football star who was recently shot to death by an illegal alien who had been in custody only 24 hours earlier):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbYuZLTGE8Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKdh-poW82A

Welcome SZinWestLA and thank you for posting these videos.

Jamie's Law seems like such a no-brainer. Just another example of how upside down and inside out things have become in this country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, SZinWestLA. These sanctuary cities are okay with the pro amnesty crowd, but if cities try to enforce immigration laws, they holler that it's the federal government's job.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go SZinWestLA!!! You now are part of the solution!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

SZ as a citizen of LA. start calling your elected morons and demand something be done. tell them you dont like your city becoming a third world country and you dont like what your town is becoming.

the two videos you posted are great, the first one is KEVIN JAMES.
    hes a former attorney turned talk show host on KRLA 9-11 PM Pacific time.
    hes Great. im in dallas and i have listened to his show since the week the Shaw killing took place.

Welcome SZ in West LA.......As a former Santa Clarita Ca person....I know how bad it is.....I also am a avid Kevin James listener''''Thank you for joining us
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This clips says it all. It's great. This woman and man are fired up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnc3HsK ... re=related
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yes and Welcome SZinWestLA glad to have you at Alipac. Spread the word and also join Numbersusa.com. Send free faxes to Feinstein, Boxer and your Congress member.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Oh yes and Welcome SZinWestLA glad to have you at Alipac. Spread the word and also join Numbersusa.com. Send free faxes to Feinstein, Boxer and your Congress member.

I've been to Numbers USA as well as Grassfire, and am familiar with their faxing services/options.

As for "the Cagney and Lacey of the U.S. Senate" (remember when they originally ran for Senate and used that as their motto?), they've received more than their share of e-mails and faxes from me in the past couple years. Because I commonly run on at the mouth, I usually compose my own, however.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, one and all. They are much appreciated.

As a bit of general information about me, be forewarned that I am possibly the least talented filmmaker God ever put on the planet, and that I commonly run around at local immigration events in Southern California with a cheap camera, and then post my stuff on the internet. Therefore, you can expect to be pelted in my posts with links to youtube.

Again, thanks for the friendly greetings.

You haven't seen my video handywork have you.

I get real distracted at rallies, drop stuff, point the camera at my feet, wonder off talking to people and forget the camera is on...

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast