Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"America's best friend!"

4 almost 5 yrs. ago we worked for a company the pay was "GREAT!"
    We were drug out of there kickin' and screamin' when we were replaced by illegal aliens! You guys know the scenario bilingual sub-contractor cut the price per 100sq.ft. 7 to 10 dollars per hundred square ft. thus replacing the American boys/girls (girls roof too!) we haven't done new construction in almost 5yrs. and new construction is all we used to do! They called me this morning and would like us to come in and pick up a job invoice! Now here's is what I found to be amusing about this call, I told them there are 3 of us, he asked me if "we were all legal?" I know why they called this morning! Thank You Alipac! All of you here are the best friend America ever had! I haven't felt excited for along time! My beloved son and my partner of 12yrs. will be able to love they're jobs again, and people will love that they're the best at what they do because they love they're job! You should see them roofing together, They're beasts! Thanks W! Thanks America!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: "America's best friend!"

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    (girls roof too!)
    "Narely! Hot girls! who could snap a man in half, and grind his bones to make they're bread!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yay! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Banned
    Go get em "roofer"...

Banned
    WAY TO GO he has got alot of nerve asking you if their legal or not knowing he cut your throat for years useing illegals.GO AND SHOWEM WHAT A GOOD OLD BOY[roofer]CAN DO.Heknows you guys can get the job done right no more come backs from mexicans half assen it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    4 almost 5 yrs. ago we worked for a company the pay was "GREAT!"
    We were drug out of there kickin' and screamin' when we were replaced by illegal aliens! You guys know the scenario bilingual sub-contractor cut the price per 100sq.ft. 7 to 10 dollars per hundred square ft. thus replacing the American boys/girls (girls roof too!) we haven't done new construction in almost 5yrs. and new construction is all we used to do! They called me this morning and would like us to come in and pick up a job invoice! Now here's is what I found to be amusing about this call, I told them there are 3 of us, he asked me if "we were all legal?" I know why they called this morning! Thank You Alipac! All of you here are the best friend America ever had! I haven't felt excited for along time! My beloved son and my partner of 12yrs. will be able to love they're jobs again, and people will love that they're the best at what they do because they love they're job! You should see them roofing together, They're beasts! Thanks W! Thanks America!
    Steve, great news! All the best to you and son. We are proud!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Now there's some GOOD news for a change! While I was out this weekend, I am noticing in the front windows in some businesses signs saying"We use E-Verify here"I couldn't believe it!! Maybe there IS hope yet!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

"THANKS! ALIPAC!"

"The Little(search) Engine That Could!" Toot! Toot!

Great News Roofer Man!!!

Kathyet

Banned
    Great news Steve. Happy for you and your son. FreeRide, you had good news too. Maybe things are starting to turn around for us for a change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast