Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Most Wanted / John Walsh / Illegal Aliens

Ok folks!

I've had enough. Can anyone round us up the phone numbers and emails for America's Most Wanted and John Walsh?

I am sick and tired of looking at the growing numbers of reports they do each weekend where the suspect is clearly an illegal alien moving freely between the US and Mexico.

I want to start an e-mail, letter, and call campaign asking them to please start informing the American public that the suspects they are seeking are in the US illegally or illegal aliens.

What say ye?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.amw.com/contact_us/

Only an e-mail form to contact AMW appears on this page.

And their hotline is 1-800-CRIME TV
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Give them this site so they can see all the people that get deported and try to come back again. Since the border patrol only catches 1/3 that means 2/3rds of these predators are likely to make it back inside.

http://www.predatoryaliens.com/

Go see the LINKs that are posted.

This is only a few of them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"America's Most Wanted" episode on Ramos and Compean was a REAL eye-opener!

I agree with William... Tell AMW how we feel.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Re: America's Most Wanted / John Walsh / Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok folks!

I've had enough. Can anyone round us up the phone numbers and emails for America's Most Wanted and John Walsh?

I am sick and tired of looking at the growing numbers of reports they do each weekend where the suspect is clearly an illegal alien moving freely between the US and Mexico.

I want to start an e-mail, letter, and call campaign asking them to please start informing the American public that the suspects they are seeking are in the US illegally or illegal aliens.

What say ye?

W
    I AGREE WILLIAM!!! AND AMW SHOULD ALSO INFORM VIEWERS THAT THESE ILLEGALS MAY BE USING SEVERAL DIFFERENT IDENTITIES.

I think we all need to start flooding the system, with our letters.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Excellent idea, just brilliant!

I haven't seen that show in years so I had no idea. It sounds like we do need to call, email, and draw attention to this, definitely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast