Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK EVERYONE HERE WE GO LETS LET THEM HEAR OUR VOIES....THIS IS BEING KEEP REAL QUITE OUT THERE SO WE NEED THEM TO HEAR US!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! NO AMNESTY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

C-SPAN 2 MC CONNELL TALKING!! TALKING ABOUT SPENDING BILL....DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HE IS GOING TO MENTION THE BIG AMNESTY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK EVERYONE HERE WE GO LETS LET THEM HEAR OUR VOIES....THIS IS BEING KEEP REAL QUITE OUT THERE SO WE NEED THEM TO HEAR US!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! NO AMNESTY!!
    TIME IS SHORT AND THE NEED IS GREAT!!!! IN ORDER TO PREVAIL OUR VOICES MUST BE HEARD IN MASS!!!! LETS STAND TOGETHER AND ROAR!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

The good news is every group I belong to, including a few whose focus is NOT illegal immigration, have all sent me email alerts about this bill.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The good news is every group I belong to, including a few whose focus is NOT illegal immigration, have all sent me email alerts about this bill.
    That is great news cayla99, it means that there are more Americans waking up!

Here and calling.

Points I use in my calls:

* H2a - offers unlimited number of agricultural workers for up to 9 months per year. It is legal, readily available and can be used TODAY.

* North Carolina Growers Association supports LEGAL methods to get agricultural workers such as H2a, etc. - proves no need to use ILLEGAL labor.

* Mechanization....! Whatever happened to mechanization???

etc.

Keep calling. Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are evading the issue. wonder how many have been bought.

Non-committed

Roberts
    Burr (R-NC)
    Crapo (R-ID)
    Dorgan (D-ND)...voted no in committee but office says opposition non- committed at at this time
    Warner(R-VA)
    Webb(D-VA)
    Domenici
    Srevens (R-AK) (supported in committee, but unsure now)
    Feingold (D-WI) ( no statement yet) any confirmations?
    Coleman. (R-MN)...office won't reveal
    Klobacher (D-MN)...office won't reveal
    Corker(R-TN)
    Casey (D-PA)( office said he will probably vote for..would not commit for sure)
    Enzi (R-WY) (office won't give out that information ) what a crock!
    Barrasso (undecided) guess he needs some help deciding

Opposed

Grassley(R-IA)
    Salazar(D-CO) ...need confirmation(don't trust this one)
    Kyl (R-AZ)
    Martinez(R-FL) ..(surprise but been confirmed several times )
    Dole (R-NC)
    Sen. Sessions, Jeff (R-AL)
    Sen. Allard, Wayne (R-CO)
    Sen. Chambliss, Saxby (R-GA)
    Sen. Bunning, Jim (R-KY)
    Sen. McConnell, Mitch (R-KY)
    Sen. Vitter, David (R-LA)
    Sen. Cochran, Thad (R-MS)
    Sen. DeMint, Jim (R-SC)
    Isakson(R-GA)
    Shelby(R-AL)
    Graham(R-SC)...( we got 2 confirmations)
    Hutchinson(R-TX)
    Byrd9D-WV)
    Inhoff (R-OK)...(this was just reported in alipac that he is working with others to get this out of the bill.)

We need the no's called more and confirmation on more Senators!!

for the bill (amnesty)

Feinstien (D-CA)
    Craig (R-ID)
    kohl(D-WI)
    Specter (R-PA)

Voice Mail.......slam them with Faxes!!

IF ANY ONE SEE'S A DISCREPENCEY IN MY LIST, PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED... I AM FAR FROM PERFECT AND THESE GUYS COULD CHANGE THEIR MIND AT ANY TIME...WE MUST STAY UPDATED!

Reporting for duty!

I plan to be on the phones and emailing all day.
    Lets rally today ALIPACERS!

WE need everyone to be ready and able to call, email and FAX all day.
    Tell your friends.
    Tell your family.

Lets get everyone on board and defeat this now!

Tell 'em in no uncertain terms, ALIPAC'ers:

Tell 'em ALIPAC'ers:

No amnesty for illegal alien farmworkers

No permanent green cards to goat and sheep herders

No visa increases for Mikulski's crab shuckers

No high tech (H-1B) visa increases for high tech workers. These are not exceptional people, "the best and brightest" as Bill Gates likes to call them. They are the "ordinary and mundane" as proven by a recent CIS study. They are brought here specifically for cheaper high tech labor and to drive down the high tech wages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called Feinstines office this morning, not only was the boy who answeared my call deny it was amnesty he denied any guest worker attachment to the Iraq spending bill at all.
    I guess their stradagy right now is to just deny everything.

jp_48504 I respect your position of not slandering the Senators. I still say it is fine to drag them through the mud, if they deserve it.