Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Patriot for showing up and being active...

Thanks Phred!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good work, Phred...it give focus to where the most effort is needed..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NumbersUSA update...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have achieved what some believed to be nearly impossible last week. The AgJOBS amnesty has been stripped from the Iraq Supplemental bill. Here's more good news: the employment-based permanent workers have been stripped from the bill too!

Unfortunately, the H-2B low-sill worker increase is still in the Iraq Supplemental so your phone calls are still needed.

Please keep phoning your Senators throughout the day and ask them to strip the H-2B increase from the Iraq Supplemental spending bill. During your call, you may also want to express how pleased you were to learn that the amnesty and employment-based permanent workers were stripped from the bill.

202-224-3121
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm faxing big THANK YOU to the good guys.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm faxing big THANK YOU to the good guys.
    Good idea

Good Idea ...I am still asking they take out the H-2B visa's also.

Please don't forget those!!

working4change
    I have called my senators offices to log my request to strip the H2B visa and kill it!!!! I have faxed my new "kill" the H2B letter to all the senators. I will start some thank you calls as well.

Keep on roaring Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL CALLING!!

Still calling!!

NEWS FLASH!!!

Partial Victory, but High Danger Remains!

Late yesterday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) removed the Ag Worker Amnesty from the Iraq war funding bill because he was afraid of a prolonged battle over the immigration provisions. Your thousands of phone calls convinced him that there would be a high political price for pushing through a huge Illegal Alien Amnesty.

However, Reid has left in the bill another giant increase of UNSKILLED imported seasonal guest workers, from 66,000 to over 400,000 annually by 2011! Think about what an additional 334,000 unskilled foreign workers will mean to our communities!

I sent Lou another email asking that he air this topic IE AGJob Amnesty/ Iraq Supplemental Funding Bill. I mentioned that Glen did a segment on it last night. I'd really love to see Feinstein get called out on this one.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I sent Lou another email asking that he air this topic IE AGJob Amnesty/ Iraq Supplemental Funding Bill. I mentioned that Glen did a segment on it last night. I'd really love to see Feinstein get called out on this one.
    Tune in to his TV show tonight. Feinstein wrote a letter to him, lambasting Lou for criticizing her AgJobs amnesty. Lou will be responding on his show.