Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gogo!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

KEEP CONTACTING THEM EVERYONE OVER AND OVER UNTIL THEY VOTE AND THEY BETTER VOTE THIS DOWN!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    KEEP CONTACTING THEM EVERYONE OVER AND OVER UNTIL THEY VOTE AND THEY BETTER VOTE THIS DOWN!
    NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN!!!!

April

Made my calls for today, and will get at it again tomorrow.

Remember, per Numbers:

A vote by the full Senate may occur as early as tomorrow [Friday], so please contact your Senators now to urge them to work to strip the amnesty from the Iraq spending bill on the floor, as well as the other amendments increasing immigration levels.

Capitol Switchboard at 202-224- 3121
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Feinsteins's senate website seems to have been corrupted. Has anyone been able to send "chicken little" an e-mail?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Feinsteins's senate website seems to have been corrupted. Has anyone been able to send "chicken little" an e-mail?
    I did but it was the first one and only really nasty one I sent today...it has probably been over loaded i hope, glad I got mine in I hope the treasonus traitor reads it! Oh wait I was really mean to Craig to he was #2

I did but it was the first one and only really nasty one I sent today...it has probably been over loaded i hope, glad I got mine in I hope the treasonus traitor reads it! Oh wait I was really mean to Craig to he was #2
    I got my "special Craig" letter through. My special Feinstein letter will hopefully go out tomorrow morning.

I got my "special Craig" letter through. My special Feinstein letter will hopefully go out tomorrow morning.

Talk radio host Kevin James will be talking about this shortly:

www.krla870.com

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast