Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

from Amy Klobuchar

Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:24:13 -0400

Dear :

Thank you for contacting me to share your concern on U.S. trade policies. I appreciate hearing from you.

I will fight for fair trade, not just free trade. International trade can provide access to important new markets for Minnesota's products, and it is crucial to our state's future prosperity. But our businesses must have fair access to these markets and we must have a level playing field for our farmers and workers. I will insist that labor and environmental standards be a part of the trade agreements we negotiate with other countries. I understand you have concerns about the way this Administration has used fast track authority. I share that concern, and I will work to ensure that Congress conducts proper oversight and review of U.S. trade policies and agreements.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please do so again about this or any issues you find important.

Sincerely,

Amy Klobuchar
    United States Senato

Wow. I feel slighted. She never sends me responses.

Re: from Amy Klobuchar

[

Dear :realbsball

Thank you for contacting me to share your concern on U.S. trade policies. I appreciate hearing from you.

I will fight for fair trade, not just free trade. International trade can provide access to important new markets for Minnesota's products, and it is crucial to our state's future prosperity. But our businesses must have fair access to these markets and we must have a level playing field for our farmers and workers. I will insist that labor and environmental standards be a part of the trade agreements we negotiate with other countries. I understand you have concerns about the way this Administration has used fast track authority. I share that concern, and I will work to ensure that Congress conducts proper oversight and review of U.S. trade policies and agreements.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please do so again about this or any issues you find important.

Sincerely,

Amy Klobuchar
    United States Senato[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)