Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EVERYONE burst out laughing AT THE FOOL and his shame knew no end!!!!

That's exactly it, Rawhide. And our opposition is in DREAD of being SHAMED. IT IS THEIR WEAKEST POINT in my estimation. That blustery behavior is overcompensation for what is a real feeling of inferiority that is just below the surface.

Think of the huge marches coming to NOTHING. That is a shame they feel that we don't exploit enough. Psychologically we Americans are much stronger. IMHO
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I say pump some iron......And when you do, think of everything that is bothering you. You will tear through those weights. At the end you will feel much better, and be mentally and physically better prepared to take on the problems facing us. If you live near the ocean, go check it out. Take a swim, or surf if you know how......you will feel amazing afterwards. Or just sit back on the beach and soak everything in.

I agree about anger management, at least if it is anything like a lot of "motivational speakers." Many of them just tell you to stop caring about problems facing yourself and the nation/world -- be a lemming, be happy with the status quo, don't get involved in issues of the day. At least that is what I have picked up from some of them. Others just try to tell you how to make money as if that is going to solve everything.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I pray. I turn everything over to the Lord. HE knows what is happening, He knows what to do about it. I vent to HIM a bit also. Then I start to remember my blessings. With those I never end.
    I pray our country will get back to it's Christian beliefs and acts. The rest is up to the Lord.
    I do watch a movie or something at night. Or try to find a funny show to watch. Like "country fried videos". Something that takes me away from reality.
    I have panic attacks when all this gets to me. I have three ulcers. I know what you're going thru. Do what you can, leave the rest to the Lord.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

I’m sure we could “niceâ€

I stay away from them and they stay away from me.

When I go to Massassachusetts (where I was born) I see them and when they give me the evil eye I crank up some Kid Rock...that's fun.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I heard a story about a guy who had to take a court ordered anger managment class, he was always late and one time the instructor got so mad at him for being late he beat him up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I probably need anger management...that's why I don't drink whisky when I read/watch the news about the illegals. I drink a beer instead.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I ultimately had to move away from San Diego in order to keep my sanity.

I know some people see me as selling out, but I was scared in my neighborhood, scared in my home, and just plain scared, period. I had to get out.

While many of you are staying in your cities and fighting the good fight, for many of us, escaping is the only answer right now.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Here in Los Angeles, there are so many spanish speaking people that I'm planning to go somewhere else.

The only reason for that is that it's impossible to communicate with them (since they only speak spanish).

Even in Hollywood there are areas where they only speak spanish (or 90% of the people do)

Instead of being rude and disrespectful they should rather show some respect and AT LEAST learn the national language.

IMHO, they cannot be called immigrants if they don't even want to learn the language.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I think I need some anger management! Venting is very hard between 4 hours round trip commute to work, illegals getting everything they want, difficulty saving money due to rising everything, and the prospect of a future that might not be there for me!
    Plus being single at the moment to is a drag but thats something else!!!

Sometimes the shooting range ain't enough, because ammo is getting expensive too.... .223 and 7.62 are getting pricey!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast