Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Ann Coulter thinks Jared Kushner wrote the anonymous op-ed bashing Trump (I agree)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS THAT NOT WHAT LYNCHING IS ABOUT?
    We have a strong rule against race baiting here at ALIPAC. Please refer to Rule #1 you agreed to when you created an account here.
    https://www.alipac.us/f12/alipac-rul...ps-area-23497/

Also, I already told you that we all get it you disagree with this article and my position. I also told you to drop it.

So you seem to feel the rules of ALIPAC and my direct instructions do not apply to you and you are mistaken.

I'm banning your account for two weeks. If you decide to return, any further violations of our rules or refusal to follow moderator guidance will result in a permanent ban of your account.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apologies to the good people who post here. However, on September 19, 2018, when trying to log on, I received the following message:
    You have been banned for the following reason: rule violation and failure to follow moderator instructions
    Date the ban will be lifted: 10-03-2018, 08:00 AM

This was all. No explanation of what rules were violated, no specification of what was written that violated rules, and no clue as to which thread(s) this alleged violation took place. Since this was one of the last threads I posted in, prior to being banned, I am left to speculate. My conclusion is that there are some in the administration with a sinister agenda, and that being against illegal aliens is just a cover for that agenda.

This "explanation" for the ban is about as cowardly as Christine Blasey Ford's accusation against Judge Kavanaugh, lacking a date, place, and other supporting data. Or worse, as the conviction and punishment was done without identifying the crime.

Since I was banned without an explanation, I could not log on until now. So I was unable to see your explanation, much less respond to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    We have a strong rule against race baiting here at ALIPAC. Please refer to Rule #1 you agreed to when you created an account here.
    AND WHERE DID I BRING RACE INTO THE DISCUSSION? "Lynching" is not about race, although racism was the excuse often for lynchings.

Rule #1:
    1. Language & hatred: No obscene language or racially derogatory comments are allowed. This includes symbols that stand for profanity used to replace letters in profane words. (!&^#*#)
    Um, I see many posters replacing one letter in a four-letter word to convey the word without the software blocking the word. Yet the moderators don't see fit to enforce that rule on them. I have never used such words. I have also never used racially derogatory words!

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE"
    WHERE HAVE I ACCUSED OTHERS OF BEING RACIST?

I also told you to drop it.
    REALLY? I have searched and found no such warning.

The rules here are apparently subjective, with different rules for those liked by the administration, rather than objective where the same rules apply to all.

So not knowing the true agenda behind this forum, I guess I don't choose to be associated with it. I did enjoy some of the conversations.

Hi jtdc, I'm glad to see you back and hope you stick around, even if things happen you don't understand. We're a lobbying organization with a mission to stop illegal immigration. Sometimes our individual views on the forum might adversely impact that mission, which is why things are done that might not seem right in a free speech context. Don't take it personally is the best I can say about it, and I've been banned many times, so I know how it feels, just move past it. The mission is more important.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Hi jtdc, I'm glad to see you back and hope you stick around, even if things happen you don't understand. We're a lobbying organization with a mission to stop illegal immigration. Sometimes our individual views on the forum might adversely impact that mission, which is why things are done that might not seem right in a free speech context. Don't take it personally is the best I can say about it, and I've been banned many times, so I know how it feels, just move past it. The mission is more important.

jtdc wont be sticking around. He violated our rules on race baiting, continued to hound people on here after I gave him a direct instruction to back off. Now he's out for good.

If a moderator or admin gives someone an instruction on our boards, please follow it. We rarely do that, but when we do it is important.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jtdc banned permanently.

reasons.. race baiting (I find the use of the term lynching to be mostly associated with the murder of blacks in the south after the civil war), failure to follow mod instructions (i told him we had his point and to not keep badgering us in this thread and he failed to listen or respond), and being a jerk.....

Coming back on and posting these comments about his ban is a real jerk move and I have no tolerance for it and we all have more important things to do than spend our time and energy trying to manage or deal with someone that acts like jtdc

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123