Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JJmm,

I don't know how you do it day in and day out. My hats off to you. Try to hang in there....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Jackson Health shut down their dialysis program for the uninsured. They claimed in the Miami Herald that 1/3 of their kidney dialysis patients were illegal immigrants. In Broward County they are performing heart surgery on a regular basis on illegals.
    A physician's assistant told that many of the Central American illegal day laborers smoke crack which causes the heart condition.
    After seeing the number of illegals working on the farms who were arrested on drug possession charges I believe her.

Geee...I wonder why they are such hard workers? I know for a fact that all the Mexicans Iworked around were drug users of many kinds. And I don't say that just to be slaming IA's. Was just what I saw.

The reason why Obama can ignore immigration laws.

Regarding what is known as a State of National Emergency "According to the United States Constitution, Article 1, only Congress shall make federal law. However, since the War and Emergency Powers Act of 1933, every president has usurped lawmaking powers. Their 'laws' are called Executive Orders (EOs). These EOs, not our Constitution, are what is governing America today. The War and Emergency Powers Act enables ... the president to declare a national emergency, and thereby become a dictator."[1]
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?ti ... _emergency

Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially-proclaimed states of national emergency: In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15, 1971.
    http://www.rallye-pointe.com/em_powers.htm

jjmm,
    Thank you for posting your experience and THANK YOU for doing what you do. I couldn't.
    No amnesty until the border is secured... then no amnesty.

jjmm............
    I respect you for putting up with this BS.

With your permission......... I would like to post your stories on some other Illegal Immigration forums and basically pass them around the internet. More people need to hear what's going on..

MK.....
    ------------------------

It IS BS to have to put up with this. I just want to cry sometimes it's so awful. It is oppresive and traumatic.

As a nurse, the patient is "always king." We have to just totally cowtow to everyone anyway, which i believe is what is wrong with healthcare nowadays in the first place. It's all about customer satisfaction and the bottom line according to bean counters, not doctors and nurses.

And then to have to cowtow to some human being who is not even legally in our country, who is not putting a dime towards his/her treatment, who is being DIFFICULT on top of it, and now even disrespectful and defiant on top of it.

It makes me sick because AMERICANS, especially our elderly Americans, many who served in WWII, Korea, Viet Nam, etc. have to share rooms with these scum. They have to be exposed to their diseases, to have to be robbed of their peace and dignity in their old age due to the overcrowding in the hospital, or the groups of visitors and family members who are constantly visting these illegals also.

It's wrong on so many levels.

Mkfarnam, please post the stories. All I ask is that you keep it to a "large sized hospital on the east coast." I don't want to implicate my employer, or nurses or anyone else.

I just want people to know what these illegals are doing inour hospitals. 1. They are staying on extended stays almost all the time somewhere in our hospitals. 2. Despite their illegal status, they are NEVER kicked out, NEVER deported, EVEN if there are criminal records involved, and their countries of origin are never contacted to help foot the bill.

On top of it, we nurses are taking care of these people w/ communicable diseases, having to do double duty due to the language issues. and of course, we are being bossed, demanded of, and in some cases, urinated on. I'm sorry, but it's just too much.

It's all on Americans -- always.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Mkfarnam, please post the stories. All I ask is that you keep it to a "large sized hospital on the east coast." I don't want to implicate my employer, or nurses or anyone else.

I just want people to know what these illegals are doing inour hospitals. 1. They are staying on extended stays almost all the time somewhere in our hospitals. 2. Despite their illegal status, they are NEVER kicked out, NEVER deported, EVEN if there are criminal records involved, and their countries of origin are never contacted to help foot the bill.

On top of it, we nurses are taking care of these people w/ communicable diseases, having to do double duty due to the language issues. and of course, we are being bossed, demanded of, and in some cases, urinated on. I'm sorry, but it's just too much.

It's all on Americans -- always.
    "A Nurses Story"

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... st14620207
    ------------------------

jjim, thank you for sharing your experience with us. it angers me. I feel for you and your fellow nurses. i'll be rooting for you to bring this troublesome experience to the public and Washington. you and your colleagues, friends and families can fight back and vote out all the politicians who are pro-illegals, pro-amnesty, pro-anchor babies out of office during election time. it's a powerful message we need to send our politicians - either they are with us (American citizens and legal immigrants) or against us (pro-illegals, pro-amnesty , pro-anchor babies)
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

There was an article in today's Sun Sentinel about nurses leaving in Florida. It did not get into reasons but I would honestly say between the illegals and the no speaky English crowd would big part of the problem. I am providing the link for that article only as it does not get into more than the shortage.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/fl ... 5057.story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast