Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jjmm:

Read some of your comments......

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... story.html
    ------------------------

What I think I figured out lately is the reciprocity issue. After WWII it was decided that Universal Health Care is a human right and so every country that had ANYTHING at all implemented Universal Health Care EXCEPT the US. So I think that we HAVE to treat their citizens in case one of ours needs care in their nation. Problem for us is that more of them are here than we can afford. Yes, I think we need to do something huge so that people who come here appreciate us rather than scorning and spitting on us. Otherwise they need not come. These ivory tower politicians that don't have to deal with the attitude need to shut up and listen to us and do something right for once.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned

Nursing Home

A nursing home is a long-term care facility licensed by the state that offers 24-hour room and board and health care services, including basic and skilled nursing care, rehabilitation, and a full range of other therapies, treatments, and programs. People who live in nursing homes are referred to as residents.
    nursing home compare

This is something we are seeing across the board. Illegal immigrants are taking up resources that are paid for by legal citizens and taxpayers, be it law enforcement, health care or any other "free" commodity. We Americans are understanding and tolerating our way out of history.

Re: Nursing Home

Quote Originally Posted by SammyDen
    A nursing home is a long-term care facility licensed by the state that offers 24-hour room and board and health care services, including basic and skilled nursing care, rehabilitation, and a full range of other therapies, treatments, and programs. People who live in nursing homes are referred to as residents.
    nursing home compare
    Welcome SammyDen! What do you think about nursing homes, hospitals and illegal aliens? That is the question. I do think we all know what a nursing home is. You aren't here to spam are you???

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    jjmm:

Wow, MK....you must have a LOT of patience to continue posting over there. What a bunch of judgemental, bleeding heart pantywaists to have to put up with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    jjmm:

Wow, MK....you must have a LOT of patience to continue posting over there. What a bunch of judgemental, bleeding heart pantywaists to have to put up with.
    I've got that right!
    ------------------------

GR
    Gee, legal American citizens are REQUIRED to PROVE that they have insurance, can pay the bill, are employed, have legal identification, yada yada yada.

OR the Americans are turned away!

YES, they are turned away!

And, as I've been told by several hospital administrators, illegal aliens are taken care of ALWAYS before Americans.

This - and illegal aliens do not pay the hospitals - EVER!

Edit - they sure do sue though, don't they?

What "we the people" need is WHO is mandating this against Americans and for illegal aliens? Because it's not just some bill that has been put into law.

This is something more sinister going on here!

These ivory tower politicians that don't have to deal with the attitude need to shut up and listen to us and do something right for once.
    I wonder how these politicians would feel to be literally PISSED ON by an illegal, as was this nurse. And the patient was HIV positive. That put her at risk for contact w/ bodily fluids.

Seriously -- I'm just being really nuts here, but I'd like to ask them that question directly.

You're right, GR, they NEVER, EVER pay. They are always listed under "charity care."

I'd like to find out how much "charity care" is being doled out in our hospitals.

What went on w/ this patient is there was no place to send him. He had no home, no family, of course, no money at all. There was no one to claim him, his young siblings were too young to take him home -- I mean, talk about a problem.

But it should not be OUR problem. It should be El Salvador's problem. This is one of THEIR citizens -- why are WE responsible for trying to figure out what to do with him??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast