Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, COI! Never can tell!

How in the world is that poll changing THAT FAST? Something fishy going on. I'm gonna see if it will let me vote again.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

YEP! It let me vote again. It was 897 and I voted again and it went up to 898. Back to the POLLS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OK Gang, Ive sent out an alert to all of our folks around the country asking them to support and participate with WeHireAliens.com as well as send them constructive feedback and comments.

I've also directed everyone to the poll.

If you guys can pump some traffic through that top article on the homepage it will help...

Web Site Stirs Illegal-Immigrant Controversy!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-851-thread-1-0.html

Here is the ALIPAC ANnouncement that is going out.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12129.html

SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY CHEATING THIS POLL!

Should the names of companies that hire illegal immigrants be published online?
    Choice Votes Percentage of 1357 Votes
    Yes 924 68%
    No 433 32%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our friends at American Patrol have come to our assistance fighting these cheaters. We all know that this electronic poll should read 80-90% yes, but someone is cheating down the numbers today.

American Patrol mounting the poll should add in another couple hundred votes Yes at the very least.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good I have been keeping an eye on it and don't like what I have been seeing.

Totals this morning:

1407 to 813.

It APPEARED to let me vote twice again. I tried several times yesterday and sometimes it SEEMED to let me vote twice and sometimes it didn't. It MIGHT have just been coincidental and someone else could have been voting at the same time BUT I wouldn't think that would be the case at 3:40 AM! SOOOO---IF I could vote more than once, the NAYS could vote more than once!

I think I've figured out why this poll SEEMS so SKEWED. Note WHERE the poll originated--SAN DIEGO. If you think about it, I would BET that there are ZILLIONS of employees there who DO hire illegals and KNOW IT and they SURE don't want the names of THEIR businesses posted on the internet. I'm willing to bet that's why this poll doesn't reflect the national opinions on this issue.

Seems that there is a timer. The TTL is about 2-5 minutes. If you wait a bit then resubmit you should be able to vote as many times as you would like.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

None the least, it is a shotty poll script at best, glad they don't run the real polls.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

That was kind of what I discovered too. You do have to wait in between votes but then it DOES seem to allow more than one vote.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast