Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Timed perfectly TV show...ala Medium

Anyone watching or has watched tonight's episode of Undercover Boss?
    CEO of Chiquita Bananas....totally timed for the elections. Pro Hispanic all the way, Pro Amnesty all the way, etc.

I saw about the first ten minutes and said to myself oh barf when the boss was going on about how hispanics love their families. I was thinking to myself so do blacks,asians and every other American family.

You are right ,just another propaganda piece about the superiority & virtue of the Cosmic Race !!

I watched Sherlock Holmes instead.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I tevoed this episoed tonite and thanks for letting me know that I can erase it and not waste my time getting sick.

I'm glad I missed it. Barf City. What a racist segment. Thanks for the heads up elpasoborn. I'll make sure I only buy Dole bananas or go without. You know Americans really aren't supposed to eat bananas, we're i the wrong environment for them too far north of the Equator, based on healthy natural nutrition anyway. We're supposed to eat apples, pears and peaches.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_service...lobal_form.php

Post your comments! I did, I told them UB was the second show OFF my to watch list. There are so few shows I watch anymore, but I refuse to be preached open borders to!!!!!