Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-American Politics Has Taken Over America’s Heartland

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=19852
    Home | Send Us Info | Shop | Search | Advertise | Subscribe | Help | Wednesday, January 31, 2007News

Anti-American Politics Has Taken Over America’s Heartland
    Mark Lowry

Mark Lowry
    January 31, 2007
    This is how I and many other citizens view my town. We never anticipate anything positive from local government our only hope now is they do us no more harm.

We live in “Anti-American” Lexington, Kentucky, a city promoted as the “Horse Capital of the World.” That title is used in advertisements even though the industry provides a minimal number of jobs, less than 50,000, or about 4% of all jobs in the state. Horse industry positive economic impact is negligible in comparison to other industries such as manufacturing or education. Most earnings are taken out of state. They are also given a lot of tax breaks.

The prominent aspect of the horse industry is it’s controlled by a small elitist group of wealthy individuals many of whom are absentee landowner foreign nationals. A notable foreign owner is United Arab Emirates Prince of Dubai; owner of the same financial group that distributed checks funding the 9-11 attack. Lexington is where Arab family members were allowed to depart after 9-11 when all flights were grounded. They are also a part of the oil cartel that price gouge us at the gasoline pumps and the ill-fated Dubai ports deal. Prince Maktoum has been charged with promoting abuse of camel jockeys mostly young boys taken from impoverished neighboring countries. But in Lexington Kentucky, he is recognized as a positive force for moving Kentucky forward as a tourist trap even though tourists are not permitted on many horse farms. It is strange how public entities define their heroes. They seem to be attracted to those with similar characteristics of those lobbyists on K Street.

Foreign billionaires and other wealthy elite have a death grip on local politics. They help finance and control local campaigns. Local government under leadership of former Mayor Teresa Isaac often offered to help the elite and traveled extensively worldwide to see them served at taxpayer expense. The elite wanted cheap labor so Isaac set up programs including a Mexican association for every thing you can think of to assure a steady supply of Mexican illegal immigrants.

They created many programs to assure illegals would be well taken care of with city money once they got here. They provided health care benefits at the local health department without asking if they were in the county legally then they raised our taxes by $5 million to pay for added expenses. By several reports Lexington, Kentucky became America’s most heavily taxed city without enough water to supply demands in drought, traffic congestion that causes gridlock, over development and a budget crisis where they don’t know how much money they have left.

Local infrastructure for sewers, police, fire, detention, schools, health care, and social services were decimated as local elected officials pandered to demands for cheap labor that provided no benefit to offset tremendous expenses placed on city coffers. Most illegal aliens are uneducated, can’t speak English and very needy of care.

That really didn’t matter because the University of Kentucky located in Lexington provided them with free prenatal care and if they were not capable of conceiving provided free services at a fertility clinic all paid for with state and federal money. They don’t care if they are married and it is similar to the Hitler breeding sheds used to create the master race. We are paying for state sponsored prostitution with these programs. Once the anchor baby was born they were of course eligible for more benefits as American citizens.

The University provided that free service to illegal aliens while they increased tuition for in-state students so high that many Kentuckians can no longer afford to attend. Now they want to provide scholarships to illegal aliens and give them the same in state tuition while American citizens out of state will have to pay the higher rate. No free benefits provided illegal aliens are available to American poor.

Local elected officials never asked citizens what they needed out of government but former Mayor Isaac asked the elite Horse Industry what local government could do for them. The Horse Industry requested a resolution supporting amnesty for illegal immigrants because so many were already hired and it would make it easier to continue to employ them if the law was changed. The mayor and council members adopted a resolution requesting amnesty and gave it to the local Hispanic Association (created by and largely funded with local government taxes) to take to Washington. That was done while poll after poll indicates over 80% of local citizens are strongly opposed to amnesty and want illegals deported.

Lexington was one of 24 Anti-American rogue city governments that asked for amnesty through local government officials. Our local de facto safe city government ignores its citizens. It neglects city infrastructure (raw sewage flows in our streams) and won’t protect us from invading Mexican drug gangs, or enforce immigration laws comparing them to speeding traffic violations everyone commits. It spends millions of tax dollars to send police and other officials to Mexico to collaborate with Mexican officials in efforts that aid and abet illegal invasion.

Millions of co-mingled federal and local funds are spent on schools, health care, housing, social services, police, and other expenditures for 50,000 illegals without verifying citizenship while 12.9% of American Citizen Lexingtonians live below the poverty level. Unemployment always exceeds national averages. Factory jobs are replaced with Wal-Mart and Home Depot jobs. Warnings by the local newspaper that Anti-American funding of illegal invasion could violate federal law have been ignored. Taxes are repeatedly raised to fund Anti-American activities while condemning Pro-American citizens of being bigoted “anti-immigrant” racists.

Elected officials respond to unilateral Mexican and wealthy foreign landowner demands and refuse to represent American citizens. The state legislature has followed the same pattern and failed to adopt legislation to end illegal use of local funds for invasion expenditures that provide no public benefit for American citizens. Many knowingly violate provisions of existing federal legislation and openly report they want more illegals here because the horse industry and other state elite contributors want cheap unskilled labor.

Elected officials do not disclose apparent conflicts of interests when they get campaign contributions from rich horse landowners that control our local and state government or any other activities where they hire, aid and abet illegal invasion of our country by foreign powers. Local officials continue to make international trips under guise of working to create more local jobs by entering into trade agreements with foreign nationals when the United States Constitution defines that as a federal responsibility. They even set up a government funded sisters city program to make sure they had a place ready to go on vacation to at our expense.

At the same time they say they can’t do anything about illegal immigration because federal law preempts local authority. They become involved in drug raids which involve federal law but they choose to ignore enforcement when it comes to cutting off supply of cheap labor to criminal powerful elite employers.

People of Lexington, Kentucky made their voice heard loud and clear in the November 2006 Mayoral election. For the first time in history of our merged government an incumbent mayor was kicked out of office. Over 60% of the people told her they wanted her gone. Several council members met the same fate. Now we wait with bated breath to see what the new mayor and council are going to do. They can either comply with the law or continue to violate the law as past administrations have done.

American citizens of other rogue cities can also see democracy in action. But, you must let people know how you feel about illegal invasion of our country. You must reject open borders, one world government elitists who think they know better than us how to run the people’s government. This is not the time for the faint of heart or timid.

“This is no time for ceremony. The question before the House is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfil the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offence, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the majesty of heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.” Thomas Paine.

Democracy can only exist if it exists in local government. If this Anti-American cancer is allowed to spread with local government support of more Anti-American flag waving invading Mexican armies, our country will be destroyed from within, if it hasn’t already been. If foreign investors dictate internal politics of our most basic government entities we are no longer a sovereign nation with representative government. Representative government for American citizens starts at home. If there is none there, none can exist at the state and national level.

We must force invaders from our land and preserve American national sovereignty. Stop hate-America campaigns. Secure our borders and lock up all of those who violate our laws. The criminal conspiracy to violate immigration laws has corrupted all levels of government.

President Eisenhower quoting a report in the New York Times about the earlier illegal invasion of Mexicans, said: "The rise in illegal border-crossing by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than 1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal Government."[1] He stopped it.

[1] Los Angeles Times, July 6, 2006: http://opinion.latimes.com/immigration/ ... d_mon.html

American Chronicle | California Chronicle | Los Angeles Chronicle | World Sentinel

Buy.com | Search | Subscribe | About | Submit Work | Reader Feedback | Help |

Advertise | Privacy Policy | Copyright 2007

The American Chronicle and its affiliates have no responsibility for the views, opinions and information communicated here.
    The contributor(s) and news providers are fully responsible for this content.
    In addition, the views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the American Chronicle or its affiliates.

This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer (IE).
    Click here for help in viewing this site.

American Chronicle is a trademark of Ultio LLC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    MY GAWD! I just vacationed in Lexington & KY last Sept and thought I was in practically the most historic, beautiful, American city and state there was left in this country. It was heaven compared to LA. After spending many tourist dollars, I even cried when I had to leave.

Now you say it is a disaster in the making. I am so sorry to hear that. I'm going to write to your governor and mayor and tell them what I think.

All our precious American towns and cities are being runied by the illegal immigrant trade for cheap labor and the politicians are all to blame for selling us out!

It is sickening.

politicians are all to blame for selling us out!
    That is a classic understatement.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)