Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Any Companies We SHOULD Support

I know we have been talking about boycotting companies that will be closed tomorrow but do we know any companies that are taking a stand on our side that we should support???

Oh, the irony...we have a Mexican Restaurant in town owned by Mexicans that is not supporting this
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Pretty simple answer. Support those small mom and pops that are americans.

Wal-Marts welcome illegals we all know this as they hire them to cheat fair wages. So for all those trailer trash, illegals, scums supporting Wal-Marts, one day you will get what you deserve.

If we support the small business we will find this problem will go away. But yet america seems to think they can still buy cheap and want $15 an hour. open your eyes, it's coming faster than you think.

Good question.

We support Lowe's Hardware stores in our area. They have very strict hiring practice. Make three day background check and if any fake doucments...you don't get hired, and no second chance.

I would like to know of some businesses that not only have strict hiring practices but also speak out to the media and other sources against hiring illegals.

If I can find a business that may be likely to report their increase in business on May 1st I would be willing to buy their products whether I need them or not, possibly purchase stock in their company.