Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    desktop
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Lol This guy/gal cracks me up! Somebody buy Emiliano a beer and stick em on stage. Will there be any charge for this entertainment?
    Yea, he is entertaining.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

  2. #12
    Emiliano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Your just jealous because you will never see anything so fine in you residence.

    HEY, amigo isn't it about time they turned your power off in La Palma? Is
    drug lord Osiel Cardenas still there in La Palma Prison or did he finally escape or perhaps his buddy Le Foxie let him out to work on his staff ?
    Please note that it is perfectly acceptable on this forum to make fun of someone with brown skin, but if you make fun of someone with white skin or someone who is anti-immigrant, then you will be threatened to be banned from participation.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Oak Island, North Mexolina
    Posts
    6,231
    Emiliano
    You have a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Emiliano
    You have a problem.
    It is quite obvious. If they want to discuss immigration, then why can't
    they bring something more to the table than beer or Pamela?
    That is 5th grade stuff.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Oak Island, North Mexolina
    Posts
    6,231
    Also to set him straight PA is from British Columbia, Canada.She is a immigrant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,032
    Please note that it is perfectly acceptable on this forum to make fun of someone with brown skin, but if you make fun of someone with white skin or someone who is anti-immigrant, then you will be threatened to be banned from participation
    Emiliano, Would you please tell me how you can tell the color of my skin??

    Thank you,
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    desktop
    Posts
    1,760
    Please note that it is perfectly acceptable on this forum to make fun of someone with brown skin, but if you make fun of someone with white skin or someone who is anti-immigrant, then you will be threatened to be banned from participation.
    Emiliano,

    First off, I tried to be fair with you after your first post. You were warned to please not use the forum for silly pranks yet you did not heed that and posted something silly about Pamela Anderson. That's number two.

    And, reading your comment above, you seem to have taken offense.

    If you came here to bait people, then you might find some players .. and I apologize on behalf of the forum if any remarks were improper but I remind you that you came here first and made an unusual remark about beer and porn that seemed a slight against the MinuteMen. Without you laying your cards on the table, so to speak, your comment is open to much interpretation.

    As regarding the color of someone's skin, I think you made the first poke at the MinuteMen. If you think they are all white, please visit their website yourself and see the representatives/nationalities/races ... you'll even find NativeAmerican and Hispanics enrolled. Imagine that!

    Until Mr. Gheen comes along to weigh in on this, I'm going to ask everyone "OUT OF THE POOL!" ....

    Emiliano, the floor is yours if you have some reasonable comments to make ... but to make a first entry into any internet forum with a comment like you made opens the door for razzing. But ..maybe that is what you are looking for.

    What are your feelings about the MinuteMan project? If you want to talk, lets start with a topic. We'll even listen if you are opposed to it. Really ..

    FORUM MEMBERS .. let's get out of the pool on this one .. thanks! ...if someone jumps back into the fray, I might have to lock the thread till the greater lifeguard, Mr. Gheen, blows the whistle.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,137
    Amiliano, once again, no one here is against LEGAL immigration. Illegal entry into this country is just that, ILLEGAL! So what you are really saying here is that you condone breaking the laws. It is not our fault that things are not well in your country. You need to be putting the blame where it belongs and that is on the mexican government. The immigration laws are set up to make sure that anyone IMMIGRATING to America truly wants to be a part of this country. That means wanting to BE an American, learn the language and history and be law abiding contributing citizen. When someone comes into this country illegally, they have broken the law, and like any citizen would expect if we break the law, they must pay the price. If I broke the law, I would have no one to blame but myself and would expect the law to be carried out.

    You want preferential treatment for breaking the law. Sorry, it does not work that way. So basically, your argument is pointless and is not fooling anyone. Also, I don't care if you are purple, laws are made to be obeyed by ALL!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

  9. #19
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Gheen, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    65,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Your just jealous because you will never see anything so fine in you residence.

    HEY, amigo isn't it about time they turned your power off in La Palma? Is
    drug lord Osiel Cardenas still there in La Palma Prison or did he finally escape or perhaps his buddy Le Foxie let him out to work on his staff ?
    Please note that it is perfectly acceptable on this forum to make fun of someone with brown skin, but if you make fun of someone with white skin or someone who is anti-immigrant, then you will be threatened to be banned from participation.
    No little one, I may decide to ban you for being a typical OBL Open Borders Lobby.

    Watchman: You can unlock this thread.

    Little OBLs always play the race card because that's all you can do isn't it? You can't debate the issue with facts because the fact is illegal immigration is wrong any way you look at it.

    We make fun of people with white skin on this board on a daily basis thank you. Emilio, stop race baiting and making unfounded accusations of racial prejudice on this board or I will ban you myself for false accusations and race baiting. I will not put up with that here for long.

    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    625

    bush

    Yeah like me, making fun of our white president by calling him Mr. Magoo, without a clue! Like you, Emiliano. Hey, and I'm a white guy.

    I recall as a child, having people of all races, stamp giant swastikas in the snow to make fun of me and my ethnic heritage. German, for those with no history background, although the stereotyping of my people, has been well documented ON TV!!! Remember Hogans' Heros? We loved it anyway, because no matter what, we were in the "Light of the World" LEGALLY!!

    Wonder if such a thing(swastika stamping) would get you expelled from school these days?

    I'm sure if you ran around school drawing racist pictures of minorities, it would not take long for you to kicked out. How many groups, like La Raza, would come out of the woodwork to get you expelled? Make it national news.

    I loved old time New York, when I visited, my Italian(Sicilian)surrogate Grandmother, down on Leonard Street, in Brooklyn , those people had some hide(leather tough) and called you whatever they wanted to your face. You could do the same, as no matter what, we were EQUALS. Grow some hide.

    cheers glenn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •