Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone in the downtown LA area.....

...should be able to hear the Terry Anderson Show this Sunday starting from 9 PM right from my radio as I usually play this show through my stereo at maxiumum volume!!

Anyone else will have to tune in to AM 870 KRLA (Los Angeles) or listen ONLINE from his website at www.theterryandersonshow.com

This Sunday's show will be LIVE from Las Vegas at the "Unite to Fight" illegal immigration summit !

"If you ain't mad....

..you ain't payin' attention!!!!!!!"

By the way, I am eager to hear what comments Terry has on Wednesday's CCIR Meeting with Jim Gilchrist in Garden Grove, since he was there. We should thank him for showing up since that crowd of radical (violent!) pro-illegals was pretty fierce, swarming up on the cars of attendees and breaking stuff. Seems he is not only an excellent talk show host, but kind of an activist too, who really does care about these issues.

Thanx THANG.

{need to keep bumping this so that we all remember}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its cool. I'll probably make another thread tomorrow, one that has his name in the title.