Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Anyone get an email like this?

Got this in my AOL email box just recently, I guess these people are really getting desperate and feeling very frustrated to be doing this!

I can not believe the lack of moral, ethics and human sense that you all
    have...

Do you not realize that this country was founded by inmigrants?
    Do you not realize that they fathers ivaded the American Indians territory?
    Do you not realize that half of the south west of the United States
    territorry once belong to Mexico, and it was taken to them by invasion and
    force?

even worse is to see the Mexican lady, claudia spencer, discriminating her
    own people!!!

Sure, there are bad inmigrants whose behavior is not acceptable. But the
    truth is that there is good people and bad people every where in the world!

This conflict must be solved in a HUMAN way, with solidarity and fraternity.
    Not with discrimination.

It is a problem. We must deal with it. But we should not take extremist
    positiions.

I think your patritisim is shallow and fake. You do not understand anything
    about patriotisim. You have not fight for freedom. You just have enjoy the
    harvest of that the good people that founded this nations fought for.

I am in the United States legaly working for a short time. If YOU are the
    model of a United States Citizen, I PRAY I NEVER BECOME A CITIZEN OF THIS
    NATION YOU PORTRAIT.

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger:
    http://messenger.latam.msn.com/
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope I didn't get one. But then you could not pay me to use AOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good grief!

Give me a break.

What people need to understand is, or maybe I should say ask themselves. who is ultimately behind illegal immigration and who stands to gain.

Keep a cool head, cause this adminstration wants nothing more than for violence to start so they can take our only protection away (2nd amendment rights)

People you do not realize how deep this is.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

lol! hey aol alien!

get alife,learn how to spell and dont worry about us americans defending our country and our patriotism! you however,can go back to your lowlife country!

I just felt it was a great example of how frustrated they are feeling, that their attempts to make the American public feel sorry for them, or somehow akin to them. As we have all been seeing in the news is that it IS backfiring on them and now they are trying for personal attacks where they can. Now the tactics of repression and fear is their next course.

It will simply escalate as they push themselves farther and farther away from the American public with all of their protesting, waving the Mexican flags, demanding amnesty and trying to have their own version of the National Anthem. When they realize they are making more people mad instead of pulling them in, they will start attempting to silence, by whatever means they feel needed, people.

I am in now way responding to this as it is beneath what my standard is for myself, I will not respond to personal remarks, it's not about a personal issue, it is about a National issue.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth

I didn't receive one, you probably did because you have your e-mail address at the bottom of your post. I would remove it unless you want more harassment.

Anyone from ALIPAC can contact you with a PM if they are registered.

Ahh.....made myself a target. Okie Dokie will do

Anonymity is no way to fight a battle for your country. A few emails from your less than adoring fans will be a small price to pay for the benefit of publicity. Hate mail is a measure of success if you look at it one way.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Did you email her back? I would have had too...especially to tell him/her how I felt..
    <div align="center">Breeder of AKC Scottish Terriers</div>

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I think they got the email after hacking a message board. Don't have in PMs or e-mail addresses that you wouldn't want the obl to get.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast