Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I made myself a target, when I left my email available because I am an honest person with nothing to feel ashamed of and nothing to hide, however, that is my personal email and from that who knows what else one might be able to find out, I have children.

But I am certainly no. going to be an anonymous participant.

As for responding, why? It will just be a pointless argument with someone who is all emotional and wants to scream "racist" at a person. Their marching and demanding must be backfiring and they must be feeling frustrated if they are on our board looking for trouble and using peoples profiles to personally harass individuals.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't show my email either as I get enough junk mail as it is, over 100+ a day. Besides I do not want to hear the crap the pro-illegals have to say I get enough of that on the news.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12