Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

anyone here has the guts to take this challenge

I know many illegal aliens, but I will never report them.
    Why not ??
    Very simple, because we play soccer every Sunday in a park.
    The illegals are not from Mexico, but from Brazil and Peru.

I and 2 other's are US citizens, but most players in our team are illegals. So what ?? What ru gonna do about it ?? Are you willing to make a bet ?? Let's play soccer 11-11 and if we win, you will stop fighting illegals. If you win, which is very unlikely, we will buy you dinner after the match.

Are you brave enough to take the bet ??
    Just group 11 players and let's play.

All the general soccer rules apply ( FIFA regulations )
    No LE or any other government officials are allowed to play us
    Cameras are ok.

Uh...no bet... but can we get your location....?

(OOps I need to learn to proof read ...lol)thanks for edit button
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Uh...no bet... but can we get you location
    Yea, Ill bite where do you guys play at????
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

No, won't take the bet since I have never played soccer. How bout a spelling bee? In English, of course.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I'm a legal immigrant from Sweden, which explains my Swedish surname in my mailing address. Annie, no bet ? Pity. I promise we'll take it easy and play at 50% of our capabilities. We play in the Golden Gate Park every Sunday.

I know the guys that burglarized your house last month (or was that raped your neighbors daughter, or sold drugs to your son?), but I will never report them because I play pool with them. Wanna play pool with us?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Wait a minute...If you guys are not playing by the rules of this country sponsoring your park in which you play... than lets throw out the FIFA rules...and let me put in a rule....We will play with NO offsides rule...and you can't OK...we will station our best at the your goal OK...maybe we will invite Manchester and the Border patrol for our side...along with the rest of legal citizens that want to play!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I know the guys that burglarized your house last month (or was that raped your neighbors daughter, or sold drugs to your son?), but I will never report them because I play pool with them. Wanna play pool with us?
    You can never compare soccer to playing pool. Soccer is still the world's number 1 sport. My illegal team mates have never committed a crime. They all work hard and most of them do construction work.

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    I'm a legal immigrant from Sweden, which explains my Swedish surname in my mailing address. Annie, no bet ? Pity. I promise we'll take it easy and play at 50% of our capabilities. We play in the Golden Gate Park every Sunday.
    You have been so many different names, who can tell where you are from.. and who cares. If you are illegal, you don't belong here. Resorting to making fun of my name now huh? Come on, you can do better than that, can't you?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

UB

Craig

I suggest you find a new place to post. Anyone willing to sacrifice their country for some "soccer buddies" doesn't belong here at ALIPAC. Get lost.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast