Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    craig, here is an article where the Canadian's were helping with the early research on the Cobalt-17 dust.
    http://www.ucalgary.ca/experts/R%20Inde ... 20UofC.htm
    It's very scary ! Big Brother is watching us !
    I hate that. America the land of the fee ?
    Where legal resdents are being followed ???

But the ICE is still unable to locate 12M people.They will not catch me either. They can't even locate illegals

I DIDN"T have to register for the selective service !
    It won't affect my status, i'm not applying for citizenship anyway.
    If you are 26 and you have been here 3 years like you said, you were supposed to have registered with selective service. It is too late now. You shouldn't be able to get a college loan now or a driver's license. They probably already have a deportation order on you.

But the ICE is still unable to locate 12M people.They will not catch me either. They can't even locate illegals
    Not all of them yet but the found 1,300 last week. If they keep up with weekly numbers like that most will simply get scared and leave.

We've also tipped off ICE and the American Soccer Association about your friends. They intend to have undercover ICE agents at the games after the holidays. Watch out for planes flying low over your games during the next couple of months. Make sure you cover your eyes in case DHS is dusting the players.

Would it be unethical for me to pay an illegal alien hacker to run a trace on Craig's IP address so that we can forward it to ICE for his early apprehension and deportation?

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    Would it be unethical for me to pay an illegal alien hacker to run a trace on Craig's IP address so that we can forward it to ICE for his early apprehension and deportation?
    Don't worry about it. I've done if for free.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819