Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What no off sides rule for us has got your goat...see it would be so much fun for us just to hang by your goal so we could watch you get sweep into the net!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I'm not illegal and have never posted here before.
    I just see that people here talk bad about illegals, but have no guts playing soccer against them. You know you'll lose the match.

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    I'm a legal immigrant from Sweden, which explains my Swedish surname in my mailing address. Annie, no bet ? Pity. I promise we'll take it easy and play at 50% of our capabilities. We play in the Golden Gate Park every Sunday.
    Craig,

Any chance you might take your illegal buddies back to Sweden with you to live there since you are so eager to offer them a home?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any chance you might take your illegal buddies back to Sweden with you to live there since you are so eager to offer them a home?
    LOL...LOLOLOL....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

My illegal team mates have never committed a crime.
    Your post is pretty amusing.

You mean besides the crime they committed by sneaking into our country ILLEGALLY, right!?!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

PS ..if the are illegal they should not be playing in any park here...Craig

Also Craig ...to make it fair could you send a video of your games at Golden gate park...so we can have someone SCOUT your team...

I just see that people here talk bad about illegals, but have no guts playing soccer against them. You know you'll lose the match.
    Wow, you're right, if they're really good at playing soccer, then they should be allowed to do all sorts of ILLEGAL stuff!! You should contact El Presidente Boosh and propose this to him. I'm sure he'd agree. He might even let you head up ICE.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: anyone here has the guts to take this challenge

I know many illegal aliens, but I will never report them.
    Why not ??
    Very simple, because we play soccer every Sunday in a park.
    The illegals are not from Mexico, but from Brazil and Peru.

I and 2 other's are US citizens, but most players in our team are illegals. So what ?? What ru gonna do about it ?? Are you willing to make a bet ?? Let's play soccer 11-11 and if we win, you will stop fighting illegals. If you win, which is very unlikely, we will buy you dinner after the match.
    I'll see if I.C.E. wants to get a team together. You may not like the rules they play by though.

Sweden has problems with illegals from muslim countries. Malmo is packed with illegals, not a very nice place to live. Illegals from Brazil and Peru never cause problems, and they play soccer on a high level

Who cares that we play soccer in a park ?
    Some are illegal. So ?? I will miss playing soccer with my buddies if they get deported. They may apply for an H1B. Many good soccer players can get an H1B. The soccer league has many foreign players.

redbadger, only FIFA rules. No scouting before the match of course. You can tape the match and evaluate it yourself how it was possible you got defeated 10 - 0

Yeah The I.C.E team with no off sides rules for us...LOLOLOL...but we need the video so we can SCOUT first...Craig can you get close up too for your players for us???????

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast