Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I and 2 other's are US citizens, but most players in our team are illegals. So what ?? What ru gonna do about it ?? Are you willing to make a bet ?? Let's play soccer 11-11 and if we win, you will stop fighting illegals. If you win, which is very unlikely, we will buy you dinner after the match.
    You seem pretty sure of yourself craig. How about this, let's play an AMERICAN game like baseball and we'll see who wins.
    Bring all your illegal buddies and here are the terms.
    1) we win and we will continue to fight illegals,
    2) you win, and we continue to fight illegals and all your illegal teamates get shipped home.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

OH Craig you don't like my rules ...boo hooo...I can tell you they are way more fair then your illegal player rules...or we can play South Dakota Reservation rules...and you really won't like them...We play Counting Coup rules there...LOL
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I play with your team Sippy....I am pretty good at bat!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

redbadger, the FIFA represents all countries in the world, and Team USA always plays by FIFA rules. ICE can't arrest illegals on the pitch, because only the referee can send people off. sippy, baseball is boring. it takes 4 ever till it's your turn to hit the ball. why are you afraid to take my bet ??

LOLOLOL...You still don't like my rules then...what sides rule not to your liking...neither is your illegal player team...so till you can play fair ...no game ...but please do send video...I am sure others may want to play...I will be willing to copy and mail it out to the interested parties
    or a new challange... all us woman play but we get to use 10 inch cast iron skillets...and you illegals don't....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    redbadger, the FIFA represents all countries in the world, and Team USA always plays by FIFA rules. ICE can't arrest illegals on the pitch, because only the referee can send people off. sippy, baseball is boring. it takes 4 ever till it's your turn to hit the ball. why are you afraid to take my bet ??
    I'm not afraid to take your bet, but I want to play an AMERICAN sport (seeing as how we live in America). Soccer is not an American sport.
    Baseball may be boring, but its just as difficult as soccer.
    Are you afraid to take my bet?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Best thing is for me and you to keep as much distance between each other as possible .

Craig--

Sorry. Confused you for someone else who keeps popping up using different names. My problem is with ILLEGAL immigration only.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I started this thread and my question was, if anyone here dares to face illegals and play soccer against them. If you sippy, want to make a baseball thread, then make one. But don't avoid my statement that you're brave over the internet, but too afriad to play a fair game. redbadger, the FIFA rules apply to all soccer matches so your rules have no legal ground. The FIFA decides how many foreigners can play in a team, not the US government.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Craig--

Sorry. Confused you for someone else who keeps popping up using different names. My problem is with ILLEGAL immigration only.
    no problem, Annie.
    I understand your point of view, but I don't have that many friends and the ones I have are mostly illegal and love playing soccer, just like me.
    When they get deported I'll lose many friends.

I was trying to bring us together. Sport is to make friends and I had the hope you were willing to play and become friends and you'll see that not all illegals are bad. WE TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT on the pitch.
    ICE is not allowed to make arrests on a soccer field. It's against FIFA rules. We know that my illegal friends will be safe from ICE, because the FIFA has the power to ban Team USA from the next world cup

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast