Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Apocalypse 2014: Biden’s Fundraising Letter Promises Everything Short of Walking Dead

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Apocalypse 2014: Biden’s Fundraising Letter Promises Everything Short of Walking Dead

Conservative Daily

How can an over-the-top Biden fundraising letter give the GOP hope for 2014?

This letter just oozes desperation...

Apocalypse 2014: Biden’s Fundraising Letter Promises Everything Short of Walking Dead Should GOP Win

By Michael Hausam
    14 hours ago

Joe Biden sent a fundraising email out today and the wailing contained therein is wonderful to behold (underlines added):
    I’ve been in this business a long time, and I’ve seen a lot of deadlines come and go.

But let me tell you why the deadline tomorrow is among the most important: If we wake up on Tuesday and find out we came up short, we’re in bad shape for November — that is not hyperbole.

That’s why we’re asking 522 Democrats like you from Washington to chip in to keep your region’s support strong.

Losing will mean more senators like Ted Cruz, and more Tea Party Republicans in the House.

I don’t have to tell you why we can’t let that happen. So join your neighbors and chip in $3 or more before tomorrow’s deadline to make sure it doesn’t:

https://my.democrats.org/Deadline-Monday

Thanks for everything you’re doing to support Barack and me.

Joe

There are no ‘help us continue keeping our promises’ or ‘ensure our ongoing victories’ statements here. There isn’t even a ‘we need more Democrats Congress for next term’ implication. It’s merely a ‘send us money or your worst nightmare will come to pass’ shriek.

Not putting out a good vibe there, Joe.

If you’re the Democrat Party, that’s all you’ve got, though: the Republican Party hates you and want to do all sort of evil stuff like let you keep more of your money, increase job opportunities, run a strong foreign policy, reduce the debt, end Obamacare…

H/T Washington Examiner

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/1254...publican-ears/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joe Biden A.K.A. Clem Kadiddlehopper

Barack Obama A.K.A. Barry from Kenya / Scam Time Charley

these two Buffoons Destroyed America from within; take a look around you and see if you see what I see
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then again... you have this DUMB ASS as well

Pelosi: People Who Value Human Life Are ‘Dumb’

Posted by Admin Ralph E WallSr on March 30, 2014 at 1:14pm in Tea Party
    View Discussions

I guess I’d rather be dumb than a heartless murderer.
    Check it out:
    At Planned Parenthood’s annual gala last night, attendees and your PULSEr stopped laughing at comedian and emcee Tig Notaro just long enough to watch Nancy Pelosi receive the Margaret Sanger award for her work defending abortion rights. In her acceptance speech, Pelosi slammed abortion opponents, especially criticized the “personhood” laws some of them are pushing and said the struggle for reproductive rights will continue whatever SCOTUS decides on the contraception mandate.
    –”When you see how closed their minds are or oblivious or whatever it is — dumb — then you know what the fight is about,” Pelosi said. “Whatever happens with the court…we must remember these battles will not be the end of the fight,” she added. Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg was also awarded.

Continue Reading on www.politico.com ...

If the Democrats dont kill you at birth; they will turn you into the Walking Dead from every single policy they have