Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Apology and dismissal needed NC DOL's support of illegals

http://www.alipac.us/article-524-thread-1-0.html

Press Release 7/8/2005 ALIPAC AND NC LISTEN CALL FOR APOLOGY AND ACTION FOR NC DEPT OF LABOR SUPPORT FOR ILLEGALS

NC LISTEN – CARY, NC & AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    RON WOODARD WILLIAM GHEEN
    DIRECTOR PRESIDENT
    919-460-8156 919-787-6009

July 8, 2005
    In an article by Kristin Collins in today’s News and Observer, Mr. Allen McNeely of the N.C. Department of Labor openly criticized U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for arresting 49 illegal alien immigrants who were working at Seymour Johnson AFB. Mr. McNeely believes the illegal aliens were lured by ICE to a meeting at SJAFB by encouraging them to attend an OSHA {Occupational Safety and Health] briefing. Also Mr. McNeely is critical of the arrests and perceives this tactic of ICE will hurt the trust he has built with illegal immigrant workers around the state.

One would think Mr. McNeely would be thanking ICE for ridding the state of people illegally in our Country who are taking jobs North Carolinians have done and will do. Shouldn’t our N.C. Department of Labor be more concerned with unemployed North Carolinians and their ability to feed their families, rather than making sure illegal aliens have the latest workplace safety tips? Another concern is why Mr. McNeely is attacking ICE for doing their job to make sure our sensitive Department of Defense installations are free of any illegal aliens with false identification, and in this case to include NC driver’s licenses.

Americans for Legal Immigration and NC Listen call on Ms. Cherie Berry, who leads the N.C. Department of Labor, well to offer the legal resident workers and the unemployed of North Carolina an apology. How can she allow a state labor department official to remain in office who is so insensitive as to be more concerned with illegal aliens than US citizens? Mr. McNeely should resign or be dismissed from his position.

The North Carolina media should endeavor to inform citizens about Mr. McNeely’s criticism of illegal alien apprehensions on our military bases and citizens should contact Ms. Berry to request an apology and dismissal at cherie.berry@nclabor.com or (919) 733-7166.

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He should be more concerned with the safety of our military personel than the safety of illegal aliens. The reason ICE is making these sweeps is because people are gaining access to our military bases with phony documents. If illegal immigrants can do it so can terrorists. What a jackass.

I called and left a message for Ms. Berry today. This kind of thing really pisses me off.

What is wrong this guy?

Allen McNeely
    Deputy Commissioner
    OSH Director
    (919) 807-2861
    (919) 807-2855 FAX

mcneely@nclabor.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Save the main thrust of calls and emails for Monday morning. we did the release today and we will launch the calls and emails monday.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks, Im going to go ahead and activate the AAN today Sat on this campaign for dismissal and apology from the NC Dept. of Labor.

I truly believe we can open up this wildfire with a strong push via phones, emails, talk radio call in, and letters to the editors.

Please post your effort notes here. I will post my letter to the Commish of Labor here today.

Activating the network now. Are you with me?

W

Mr. McNeely is wrong

Dear Commissioner Berry:

Mr. McNeely is wrong concerning enforcement of our labor and immigration laws and his obligations under the law. My e-mail to him on the subject is below.

I believe McNeely's support for illegal aliens warrants disciplinary action and, possibly, dismissal from your staff. We do not need officials coddling illegals who flaunt our law by their very presence on our country.

----- Original Message -----
    To: Allen.Mcneely@nclabor.com
    Cc: jbulluck@mail.dol.state.nc.us; john.baldwin@nclabor.com
    Sent: 7/8/2005 7:06:20 PM
    Subject: What are you thinking

Mr. Mcneely:

I understand that you criticized the federal government for arresting illegal aliens working on construction jobs at Seymour Johnson AFB. Your sympathy for these illegal workers is misplaced. What it is that you don't understand about the word "illegal?" These illegal aliens are criminals by virtue of breaking our immigration laws and have absolutely no claim to protection under our labor laws.

On the other hand, you, Sir, are a servant of the people who pay your salary. As a taxpayer, I expect you to enforce American law. Do the right thing for the American citizens who pay your salary or find another profession where you can indulge your charitable tendencies on your own nickel.

Mr. McNeely, your days of Public Service need to end. You're in the wrong country!

Resign your position now and walk away. You are not fit to serve the people of the state of North Carolina.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you ever just sit back and think how insane this has all gotten? Ten years ago this story would have caused an uproar and scandal but McNeely is ATTACKING LAW ENFORCEMENT!!

It's almost as if our government has already erased our borders and not bothered telling us OR Law Enforcement. This is absolutely bizzare. MCNeely needs to frikkin GO since it's obvious the term "trust" doesn't apply to Americans.

BIZZARE. Time to act folks. I can't wait for Monday.

Who is this McNeely clown's boss? I want to tattle

BobC--your observation is correct. The United States Government with complicity from some state officials HAVE ERASED THE BORDERS. The borders disappear when the President abandons the rule of law to enforce the laws that maintain our borders.

This has been an extremely clever battle plan by several administrations. They enforce enough to make it look like they are doing part of their job, but not enough to get the job done. They announce new programs and foreign nationals think it's okay to come. They announce amnesty and guest worker plans which tell foreign nationals in every country of the world....the risk of reprisal is slim to none. They create loopholes like the "arrest and release" program so being arrested means nothing but a minor inconvenience. They call those trying to enforce our laws racists and white supremacists to discourage an outcry.

They also collude with employers, lenders, developers, churches, 501 C 3 organizations, advocacy groups to devise ways to "settle" them in the United States creating a "magic carpet" ride into the United States against the laws and will of the American People.

Your observation is correct. Our borders are already gone. Our job is to restore them by restoring the rule of law and putting troops into action to stop this madness.

These people are people trying to end our nation so they can rule the world. They are sicko-wacko-evil-parasites-from-hell who have been working together for at least 35 years to achieve this. One World Government was never possible because of the United States and the American People. We have always been the only ones who could stop it. If we are diminished, weakened, not in control of our country, our military or our borders....we can't stop anything. That is the objective of the entire Globalist Plan to rule the markets of the world. To rule the markets, they must be able to rule the people. To rule the people, they have to take out the Americans.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

uhg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast