Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not a peep. We have been working it, but the print media is ignoring the effort.

Radio stations plugged it and have been talking bout it some.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since I can barely even get the Lexington radio station where I live, I don't listen to radio much but I have been combing the newspapers with a fine-toothed comb and haven't seen one thing. I think I'm going to see if I can find a way to contact ICE to PRAISE them for their efforts and express my embarassment at the way they were treated by our state officials!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Went to Department of Homeland Security and found a place where you could send comments. Below is mine:

I would just like to praise ICE for the arrests of the 49 illegal immigrants working at Seymour Johnson AFB in North Carolina. As a citizen of North Carolina, I would like to apologize for the behavior of our Department of Labor in the criticism of the arrests. I am a member of ALIPAC--Americans for LEGAL Immigration--and everyone in our group has written or called the Commissioner of Labor and demanded that Mr. Allen McNeely, the one who blasted ICE for "setting up" the arrests, be FIRED. I cannot believe that my state government is "trying to build a relationship of trust" with ILLEGAL immigrants. Keep up the good work. You might have saved a lot of lives by making these arrests. The worst thing about the arrests was the fact that, when these men were being carried away, every one of them was LAUGHING. DISGUSTING.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Did you all see that one of the London bombers went to school in NC?

NO! Did they say which school??? That's pretty scary, isn't it?

I am not surprised by the media’s refusal to cover this. Let me guess, they only cover their part of the state and not statewide news. I have heard them all.

I don’t even know what to say about the London terrorists except that AL Qaeda was trained by the US as were The Zetas. Maybe the U.S. needs to stop training terrorists. The fact is, if the U.S. trained them, who is really at fault?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    NO! Did they say which school??? That's pretty scary, isn't it?
    NC State
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks! I heard that last night! And, he studied Chemical Engineering there for a year. On one of the other forums, one of our members questioned whether he received in-state tuition! I told him that we needed to "file" that information for future use the next time we have to fight that battle with our legislature.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234