Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Assault attempt on Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in Mexico

During Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's trip to Mexico on Thursday, a Mexican man and then a woman TRIED TO ASSAULT him during his speech AT AN OFFICIAL EVENT.
    NBC 4 Los Angeles aired a video of the assault on November 9 at 11 p.m.
    IT WAS SHOCKING TO SEE OUR GOVERNOR SO COMPROMISED!! THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DANGEROUS FOR HIM!

Here is a webstory about the attack:

http://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=21410

THIS SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED!

IT IS TYPICAL OF OUTRAGEOUS AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR OF THE MEXICAN POPULATION!

Guess if the Governor prefers to pander to corrupt mexican officials at the expense of American Californians, he's going to have to expect this kind of thing.

Too bad but, hey, he doesn't seem to give a flying fig about all the murders and deaths of Americans perpetrated by ILLEGALS, most of whom are mexican.

I'll worry about my American brothers and sisters and let Arnold worry about his own butt. Lord knows, he has plenty of security while Americans have ZERO.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He shouldn't be in Mexico in the first place. We owe them nothing!

I have ZERO sympathy for Mr "I am a traitor" Schwarzenegger.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    I have ZERO sympathy for Mr "I am a traitor" Schwarzenegger.
    Traitor? What do you expect when Americans elect Eurotrash to govern our states?

The governor, who said he was traveling with California farmers who were unable to harvest their crops because of a lack of workers, called a planned U.S. border wall "an incomplete way" of solving illegal immigration. He voiced support for a guest worker program that President Bush also supports.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    He's way too steeped in the Hollywood lifestyle, and all of it's PC'ishness. As far as I'm concerned he is not a very good leader, thank goodness he cannot be elected to the White House.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I hope he got a GREAT BIG TASTE OF THE MEXICO PIE... that he would like to replace American culture with. This will be the norm....just like they live there...if you allow this to happen here.

Had enough Arnold...or do you want to continue to help bring this CRAP to America?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    He's way too steeped in the Hollywood lifestyle, and all of it's PC'ishness. As far as I'm concerned he is not a very good leader, thank goodness he cannot be elected to the White House.
    I guarantee you, if this AMNESTY is allowed, We WILL BE FIGHTING A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to 'rectify' this little obstacle!!

Maybe he should extend his trip and stay where it is safer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast