Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If he wants to visit Mexicans, there`s plenty of run down communities here in the state he was elected to. He needs visit these communities to get a look at the results of illegals living here.

One more thing that I just can`t figure out is,

With all of these day laborers in parking lots and on the street, along with all of those damn sympathetic stories putout by the press about "poor illegal farmilies stuggling to make it over here.
    Why in the hell does Arnold have to go to mexico and get agricuture workers? Their right here, if they want to work they have an option, work the fields or be deported!
    Instead he has to go to Mexico and let them know that there are`nt enough illegals up yet!

Their walking on the fighting side of me!
    ------------------------

MW
    IT WAS SHOCKING TO SEE OUR GOVERNOR SO COMPROMISED!! THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DANGEROUS FOR HIM!
    Since we're not allowed to advocate violence on ALIPAC, I'll keep my opinions to myself on the Terminator traitor!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    If he wants to visit Mexicans, there`s plenty of run down communities here in the state he was elected to. He needs visit these communities to get a look at the results of illegals living here.

One more thing that I just can`t figure out is,

With all of these day laborers in parking lots and on the street, along with all of those damn sympathetic stories putout by the press about "poor illegal farmilies stuggling to make it over here.
    Why in the hell does Arnold have to go to mexico and get agricuture workers? Their right here, if they want to work they have an option, work the fields or be deported!
    Instead he has to go to Mexico and let them know that there are`nt enough illegals up yet!

Their walking on the fighting side of me!
    I asked that question several times before the elections to candidates.
    Why are the farmers crying if there are 30 million illegals in the country?
    They don't want these jobs....they have moved on...and they don't want to become Americans. Thats what happens when they come in the masses. They are illegal...cut off benefits and enforce our immigration laws.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Second Ammendsis said:
    I'll worry about my American brothers and sisters and let Arnold worry about his own butt. Lord knows, he has plenty of security while Americans have ZERO.
    DITTO

And DITTO to Crocket's remark
    Traitor? What do you expect when Americans elect Eurotrash to govern our states?
    And Elizabeth... I ABSOLUTELY agree with Second on the potential for an ammendment to our Constitution IF in fact they continue the myth that is the document they are using.

The United Nations Constitution has no such restriction regarding presidents of the "zones". PS those presidents serve 9 years in office.... 2008? <-------- think about what I just said folks add to that Martial law and the potential for the election to be suspended. It would follow their 90 year pattern of deception. Bush would fullfill his 9 year term and the gullable American citizens would be sold yet another bucket of deception.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

working in the farms is only a temporary job - until they find something better to do .
    As soon as they find - they move on and another wave of illegals is coming to work until they move on too .
    How people do not understand - if the illegals become legal - they will not work on the farms - they will own their houses , businesses and exploit whoever they can - farm-work is just a stepping stone for them .
    It is like the slogan - today we march , tomorrow we vote ..........then we own the country , then we own the world .
    Like Muslims in Europe are spreading by multiplying the numbers , the same way they are doing here - trying to push Americans more and more to try the limits . It looks like our limits are limitless - lol and we can take a lot of pushing .
    But one day we will face the wall - it looks like the day is coming closer and closer
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

JAK
    If they wanted to pick crops the farmers wouldn't be crying NOW!
    GO BUY A MACHINE! Greedy traitors!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    If they wanted to pick crops the farmers wouldn't be crying NOW!
    GO BUY A MACHINE! Greedy traitors!
    Ah, so we need new illegal aliens to do the jobs that the illegal aliens won't do. Makes perfect sense...

When he was stumping for governor this election, he kept getting verbally attacked by little ol'ladies.

It gladdened my heart.

And cracked me up.

MEXICO CITY — In a meeting with Mexican President-elect Felipe Calderon, Gov. Schwarzenegger said Friday it was "insane" for Congress to approve a 700-mile border fence without allowing more immigrants to work legally in the United States.
    What in the hell does a 700mi border fence have to do with "working here
    legally"?
    You come here legally, you work here legally.
    How confusing is that?
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast