Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank God this actor isn't eligible to run for president. I wouldn't want him anywhere near the White House. Seriously !!

Is it my imagination or since he won re-election has he all of a sudden changed again ?? I can't keep track of this one. He's here, he's there, he's all over the map on illegal immigration.

This is not a good sign. How about a little stability for a governor. It's just these types who are so dangerous for the future of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe he`s "Schitzo" with multi personalities.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    IT WAS SHOCKING TO SEE OUR GOVERNOR SO COMPROMISED!! THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DANGEROUS FOR HIM!
    Since we're not allowed to advocate violence on ALIPAC, I'll keep my opinions to myself on the Terminator traitor!
    so is this another "can't speak your mind site???that ran by our beloved goverment..lol where are the let's kick butt sites????????

Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    IT WAS SHOCKING TO SEE OUR GOVERNOR SO COMPROMISED!! THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DANGEROUS FOR HIM!
    Since we're not allowed to advocate violence on ALIPAC, I'll keep my opinions to myself on the Terminator traitor!
    so is this another "can't speak your mind site???that ran by our beloved goverment..lol where are the let's kick butt sites????????
    JIM
    please take another look at the rules, specifically 2.5
    that should explain it
    Remember, we're subject to the Rule of Law and certainly don't need to give our enemies any ammunition. Don't you agree?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JIM
    that should explain it
    Remember, we're subject to the Rule of Law and certainly don't need to give our enemies any ammunition. Don't you agree?
    no i don't agree with it,,how ever i will follow the rules..i just think it a bunch of b/s that you think it going to matter one way or another...and being civil to the liberals and the illegals is what they want..and it show weakness...just wondering why we are losing everything...

JIM
    that should explain it
    no i don't agree with it,,how ever i will follow the rules..i just think it a bunch of b/s that you think it going to matter one way or another...and being civil to the liberals and the illegals is what they want..and it show weakness...just wondering why we are losing everything...
    Thanx JIM.
    It all has to do with legalities and if we're to continue on with credibility, we have to follow the law...... no matter what our enemies do to try to get us to break our stride. Don't fall into that trap cause they're waiting, JIM.
    They're watching and they're trying because they fear us.

During Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's trip to Mexico on Thursday, a Mexican man and then a woman TRIED TO ASSAULT him during his speech AT AN OFFICIAL EVENT.
    What, you mean Mexican women don't like to be groped in Mexico either? Maybe Arnold tried to grope another woman and got busted again. Foolish little girlie man.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just noticed this thread, had no idea this happened. Naturally our newspaper didn't report anything, not that I caught anyway. We only still get the rag 'cause my husband wants something to do with his morning coffee. Anyway, I hope the Governator got a reality dose down south. He's down there kissin' up and smiling, I can just imagine him. He's too disconnected with the real society of his state. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt because of the situation we're in here. As everyone knows CA is gone in some people's minds, we have millions, who knows how many illegals??? But him being down there is a big minus in my mind and yet I hope his eyes are opened wider now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JIM
    that should explain it
    Thanx JIM.
    It all has to do with legalities and if we're to continue on with credibility, we have to follow the law...... no matter what our enemies do to try to get us to break our stride. Don't fall into that trap cause they're waiting, JIM. They're watching and they're trying because they fear us.
    well i see what you're saying..and like i said..i will do my the act right on this site..but the mexicans started this,,when scum burned my beloved flag,,and i will not rest until bush and his buddies are living in jail or the projects...ps..I know they are afraid of me and my boys....GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THAT DEFEND HER..

I think it is hilarious, not everybody thinks your wonderful Arnold, not even your own citizens in the state of CA, nevermind the rest of the country. Alas even the Mexicans hate you
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast