Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I just noticed this thread, had no idea this happened. Naturally our newspaper didn't report anything, not that I caught anyway. We only still get the rag 'cause my husband wants something to do with his morning coffee. Anyway, I hope the Governator got a reality dose down south. He's down there kissin' up and smiling, I can just imagine him. He's too disconnected with the real society of his state. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt because of the situation we're in here. As everyone knows CA is gone in some people's minds, we have millions, who knows how many illegals??? But him being down there is a big minus in my mind and yet I hope his eyes are opened wider now.
    Nothing will change. These pols are so disconnected from reality that nothing will change them. Even if Maria Shriver got killed by one of these scum, it wouldn't change him. Look at Karl Rove. A bunch of illegals went to his home and protested on his front lawn scaring his entire family several years ago and in a day or two later it was business as usual for Karl Rove. They figure as long as they are protected and shielded from it, why do they care what happens to us? Knowing Arnold he'll just shield it off as an isolated incident.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The State Department has issued a warning about travel to Mexico. I hope he got a snoot full, lets him see what he is trying to import.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    The State Department has issued a warning about travel to Mexico. I hope he got a snoot full, lets him see what he is trying to import.
    more mexicans

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234