Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    19:32 to 19:50

This is the section of the tape where he says that illegals should be legalized "under certain conditions."
    What is wrong with everyone here. Is everyone suggesting that the borders be closed permanently to any and everyone? That there be no immigration at all? That is absurd.
    I don't seriously think that anyone in this group believes there should be no immigration. Instead I think it is very clear that we believe our border security is non-existent and needs to be the utmost importance. Especially in a time of war. As for immigration numbers, my better half immigrated here and is now a citizen however, we both agree that in economic times like this when so many Americans are out of work, immigration needs to be cut back drastically until American can be put back to work again.

It's like inviting guest to your house, how much you make or even the fact if you are employed or not will greatly impact how many guest you can invite and feed. In good times you can have one heck of a house party. In bad times you might have to limit it to one close friend.

I will say it again, illegals should NOT be legalized under ANY conditions. We have laws in this country and if foreigners can not come here and follow them they they should not be welcome or rewarded by amnesty.

Are you going to reward someone who picked the lock to the front door in your home and grabbed some cookies and milk and decided to stay? To me that would be absurd.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This is the section of the tape where he says that illegals should be legalized "under certain conditions."
    What is wrong with everyone here. Is everyone suggesting that the borders be closed permanently to any and everyone? That there be no immigration at all? That is absurd. Every country deals with immigration. But every other country deals with it in a much stricter sense then us. Some require X amount of money in the bank or proof of skilled labor or degree. There are issues...many issues that need to be talked about. Lou asking to "open up a dialog" is not a bad or anti-American or amnesty statement. It is one of a very rational man attempting to help a situation not make it worse. I think he did very well under a vicious frontal assault on that horrible interview...if you can call it that. I call it an attack.
    You are confusing legal immigrants with illegal entrants. They are not the same thing. Illegals should never be given legal status. Are you saying illegal entrants should be given legal status. Because if you are, you are in the wrong place.
    It is becomeing apparent that many here are simply looking for a fight and using one stupid interview to run down a truly great American. I am confusing nothing and am very clear in what I am saying. I repost for claitiy...

I love and support Lou. He is the ONLY one to talk about the North American Union because every one else in news it to chicken s***to do it.. But that so called immigration telo-manudo "interview" was sickening to say the least!!!

A true immigrant was a person that gave up everything to come here. They kissed the ground of America, worshiped our Freedom and GLADLY assimilated to our language and laws. They did not use our laws and good nature against us like the Mexicans do. Grow some balls AMERICA and get the illegals out of our country!!!! Judao America...you don't want your taxes to pay for abortions...DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR ILLEGALS AND ANCHOR BABIES!!!

All BS aside. How is it that we Americans are on the defensive about this? Why can't SOMEONE asks a few questions like:

1. What does that b**** Mexican reporter think the solution is to "illegals" in her country?
    2. What does Mexico do for Americans that need help there?
    3. We are BROKE Nada no deneros. How is it that Mexicans expect to walk across the border and be taken care of?
    4. What rights are they talking about that are being violated? They are ILLEGAL...they have no rights!!! They have the right to go back where they came from...that is it!!!
    5. How did 'migrant worker" become a desperate down and out "immigrant"? Walking across a border illegally does not make anyone an IMMIGRANT! It makes them an illegal trespasser!!!
    6. Pink shorts for prisoners...they need just say Thank You!??? What does Mexico give Americans that are incarcerated?
    7. The talking point of 20 or 30 percent in jail are illegals is incredible!!!! There should be none because there should be NO ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

I AM SICK OF IT!!! This PC thing is killing us! It is not just Mexicans it is all illegals. You want to come here... get a pass port or work papers, file for citizenship and be assimilated. If you can't do that...we don't want or need you!

But kissing ass with illegals is just to much for me to stomach. They are law breakers. There is no way to openly discuss it. Why not give amnesty to bank robbers and child molesters too! Sorry...this has just gone way to far.

Am I a racist? I guess I am if wanting my laws upheld and my country protected makes me so. I am sick of it all! Like Lou...I support LEGAL immigration. There is no dialog for illegal. Come to our country...obey the laws or get out!!! Or get arrested if you run into sheriff Joe. And speaking of which. How can it be legal to shackle a sheriff for obeying/upholding the laws? How can he be faulted for targeting illegals? That is his job!!! They are ILLEGAL!

And don't say it's not that simple because many have families here now. That's like saying...well when this guy started robbing banks he did not have a family but he does now so I guess we just have to let him keep robbing banks. It's ILLEGAL!!

Now as to whether I belong here I do not know but I am not interested in attitudes from you or anyone. I simply am here to idea exchange and learn.
    I watched the interview just like everyone else. I did not want to believe it, but I saw it and heard it. Lou said that he advocates amnesty. I dont know why he changed, but he did. And he must know that this is all over the net by now and he has not come out to clarify his statement. In fact, included in the interview, were statements where he tried to backtrack on former positions he held. So unless he comes out to clarify where he stands, I have to go with his last statements. He advocates amnesty. That is where he stands. You want to stay in denial? Be my guest, but not me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    What I saw was a man groveling and back peddling. IT was disgusting.
    What would you say if he would have gotten pissed off, made a fool of himself and walked off? Get real...he did a wonderful job under a horrible situation.

One thing is for sure not only should they not be legalized but why would we give them the honor of being an American citizen?

Rewarding someone for breaking the law is just going to bring more people who think they will get the same thing....past history proves this.
    2 amnesties and the problem keeps growing, what will it take to learn?

Lou knew what he would be up against when he decided to on a Spanish tv show, nobody wants him to hate Latinos, we just want him and everyone else to stand firm in their convictions.

Open dialog is good...open borders and a 3rd amnesty is bad.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What is wrong with everyone here. Is everyone suggesting that the borders be closed permanently to any and everyone? That there be no immigration at all? That is absurd. Every country deals with immigration. But every other country deals with it in a much stricter sense then us. Some require X amount of money in the bank or proof of skilled labor or degree. There are issues...many issues that need to be talked about. Lou asking to "open up a dialog" is not a bad or anti-American or amnesty statement. It is one of a very rational man attempting to help a situation not make it worse. I think he did very well under a vicious frontal assault on that horrible interview...if you can call it that. I call it an attack.
    You are confusing legal immigrants with illegal entrants. They are not the same thing. Illegals should never be given legal status. Are you saying illegal entrants should be given legal status. Because if you are, you are in the wrong place.
    It is becomeing apparent that many here are simply looking for a fight and using one stupid interview to run down a truly great American. I am confusing nothing and am very clear in what I am saying. I repost for claitiy...

I love and support Lou. He is the ONLY one to talk about the North American Union because every one else in news it to chicken s***to do it.. But that so called immigration telo-manudo "interview" was sickening to say the least!!!

A true immigrant was a person that gave up everything to come here. They kissed the ground of America, worshiped our Freedom and GLADLY assimilated to our language and laws. They did not use our laws and good nature against us like the Mexicans do. Grow some balls AMERICA and get the illegals out of our country!!!! Judao America...you don't want your taxes to pay for abortions...DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR ILLEGALS AND ANCHOR BABIES!!!

All BS aside. How is it that we Americans are on the defensive about this? Why can't SOMEONE asks a few questions like:

1. What does that b**** Mexican reporter think the solution is to "illegals" in her country?
    3. We are BROKE Nada no deneros. How is it that Mexicans expect to walk across the border and be taken care of?
    4. What rights are they talking about that are being violated? They are ILLEGAL...they have no rights!!! They have the right to go back where they came from...that is it!!!
    5. How did 'migrant worker" become a desperate down and out "immigrant"? Walking across a border illegally does not make anyone an IMMIGRANT! It makes them an illegal trespasser!!!
    6. Pink shorts for prisoners...they need just say Thank You!??? What does Mexico give Americans that are incarcerated?
    7. The talking point of 20 or 30 percent in jail are illegals is incredible!!!! There should be none because there should be NO ILLEGALS IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

I AM SICK OF IT!!! This PC thing is killing us! It is not just Mexicans it is all illegals. You want to come here... get a pass port or work papers, file for citizenship and be assimilated. If you can't do that...we don't want or need you!

But kissing ass with illegals is just to much for me to stomach. They are law breakers. There is no way to openly discuss it. Why not give amnesty to bank robbers and child molesters too! Sorry...this has just gone way to far.

Am I a racist? I guess I am if wanting my laws upheld and my country protected makes me so. I am sick of it all! Like Lou...I support LEGAL immigration. There is no dialog for illegal. Come to our country...obey the laws or get out!!! Or get arrested if you run into sheriff Joe. And speaking of which. How can it be legal to shackle a sheriff for obeying/upholding the laws? How can he be faulted for targeting illegals? That is his job!!! They are ILLEGAL!

And don't say it's not that simple because many have families here now. That's like saying...well when this guy started robbing banks he did not have a family but he does now so I guess we just have to let him keep robbing banks. It's ILLEGAL!!

Now as to whether I belong here I do not know but I am not interested in attitudes from you or anyone. I simply am here to idea exchange and learn.
    I watched the interview just like everyone else. I did not want to believe it, but I saw it and heard it. Lou said that he advocates amnesty. I dont know why he changed, but he did. And he must know that this is all over the net by now and he has not come out to clarify his statement. In fact, included in the interview, were statements where he tried to backtrack on former positions he held. So unless he comes out to clarify where he stands, I have to go with his last statements. He advocates amnesty. That is where he stands. You want to stay in denial? Be my guest, but not me.
    I am not going to go back and watch that piece of crap again. But I assure you...he NEVER asked for or suggested with the word "amnesty". Now I am a very patient man and do not attempt to tell people where they should go or where they belong. What ever it is...we are on this boat together...just in different seats. At times it feels like the Titanic. But please...since this is your talking point...go back and find where your statement can be made factual and reference it time wise to the clip so I can go there and just watch that segment. Sorry...this issue and string does have my hair hackled a bit.

What would you say if he would have gotten pissed off, made a fool of himself and walked off? Get real...he did a wonderful job under a horrible situation.
    He did a wonderful job of being a hypocrite when he said "illegals should be legalized "under certain conditions." This was not a horrible situation. Having someone shot at your house almost hitting your wife was a horrible situation.

Dobbs was not forced to do that interview and no one certainly held a gun to his head. He knew what he was getting into and probably knew before the interview took place what he was going to be ask. So there should have been no reason for Dobbs to look intimidated, waffle, gravel or flip flop on issues.

What's next? Are we going to want child predators or drug dealers to be given amnesty in certain occasions too?

But I assure you...he NEVER asked for or suggested with the word "amnesty".
    RedPony posted:

I don't know about your definitions but here I think we are all on the same page: illegals legalized under ANY condition = AMNESTY. Lou, McCain, Obama, Hillary or any one else can politically call it what ever they want but it is still AMNESTY.
    Certified Member

sk1951, this subject does have a way of raising my blood pressure, I wish it was just my hair

At least we all have a right to our own opinion in this great country

Welcome to alipac!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote=sk1951]
    Quote Originally Posted by "redpony353":1wji3phb

I am not going to go back and watch that piece of crap again. But I assure you...he NEVER asked for or suggested with the word "amnesty". Now I am a very patient man and do not attempt to tell people where they should go or where they belong. What ever it is...we are on this boat together...just in different seats. At times it feels like the Titanic. But please...since this is your talking point...go back and find where your statement can be made factual and reference it time wise to the clip so I can go there and just watch that segment. Sorry...this issue and string does have my hair hackled a bit.[/quote:1wji3phb]

Look. Dont play games with me. I already did reference it. Look back at the beginning of our conversation. The first post of mine that you addressed has the time frame. 19:32 to 19:50
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sk1951
    ALIPAC Fledgling
    ALIPAC Fledgling

To be so far away from what we believe here at ALIPAC I am starting to wonder why you are even here? Surely you read some of our postings before you joined. In 17 postings you have managed to get the blood pressure up of many of us who have been here 4-5 years saying the same things.
    Certified Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

What is wrong with everyone here. Is everyone suggesting that the borders be closed permanently to any and everyone? That there be no immigration at all? That is absurd.
    I don't seriously think that anyone in this group believes there should be no immigration. Instead I think it is very clear that we believe our border security is non-existent and needs to be the utmost importance. Especially in a time of war. As for immigration numbers, my better half immigrated here and is now a citizen however, we both agree that in economic times like this when so many Americans are out of work, immigration needs to be cut back drastically until American can be put back to work again.

It's like inviting guest to your house, how much you make or even the fact if you are employed or not will greatly impact how many guest you can invite and feed. In good times you can have one heck of a house party. In bad times you might have to limit it to one close friend.

I will say it again, illegals should NOT be legalized under ANY conditions. We have laws in this country and if foreigners can not come here and follow them they they should not be welcome or rewarded by amnesty.

Are you going to reward someone who picked the lock to the front door in your home and grabbed some cookies and milk and decided to stay? To me that would be absurd.
    Hi bigtex: I cannot agree with you more. I think that we may all be saying the same thing only differently. There was a special here on TV in AZ about how Mexicans in Mexico are now sending money back to their familia in America. Yes it is a bad time for all. And yes...times change. But I think the bottom line is that Mexicans simply do not care about America. In fact they want "their country" back that we stole from them. I don't blame them their feelings but it is not the reality of the day. I live in one of the most heavily illegal populated areas. Right in the middle of the Sheriff Joe controversy. It is ugly here. Everyone is sick of it. The illegal and even legal Mexican populous hate all Americans...any color. We are here simply to do their bidding.

My feelings about the so called interview was simply that Lou was trying to survive it. His constant asking for "dialog" was refused over and over. I can guarantee that he will have talking points that will make sense. As you say...the open invitation is over. Yes...many had a great time here sucking off the tit of liberal America and cooperate America got richer standing on the backs of wet back labor.

As you say...immigration needs to be tightened to those that will be of some good to America. The day of the "entitlement only illegal" is over. America simply cannot take the burden of it anymore. Social Security cannot pay for it any more and in fact never should have been touched for entitlements. SS is a TRUST. You can't legally steal money from a Trust and pass it out anyway you want to.

I hope we are in agreement or at least are finding some common ground.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast