Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO: Gheen Goes Defcon, Into Full Scale Political War!

William Gheen from Americans For Legal Immigration (ALIPAC.us) drops in for a full hour on the Immigration Podcast to bring listeners up to speed on the efforts to close the border.

Find out why Gheen says we need to launch political warfare to keep America safe and what it's going to take from Americans like you.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=53176

Great interview Todd with William and Patty Compean. We need to remember her husband and write to him, and if possible send funds for his family. We need to remember them all in our prayers. The Texas 4, which includes Agent Ramos does not need to be forgotten.

William gave good information for all of us to act and be involved both locally and nationally.

Here is the website Patty Compean spoke about visiting.

http://www.agentcompean.com/

Write to him at:

Jose A. Compean
    Inmate #58080-180
    FCI Elkton
    Federal Correctional Institution
    P.O. Box 10
    Lisbon, OH 44432

Psalm 32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, my computer is slow and I couldn't listen to it, but I voted anyways.

Do you agree with Mexican President Calderon when he said, Mexican immigration into the U.S. cannot be stopped?

(90%)
    No - He's wrong

(6%)
    Other, explained in the comment section below

(3%)
    Yes - I agree

Comments (6

I am sorry that you could not hear the interview Steph. Go to the site and see if you can hear the one from this evening or any of the other ones.

It is good you were able to vote in the poll.

I understand slow computers.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gheen tells em like it is ! We need more to join him .

This gestebo type of imprisonment by this leadership of these two patriots is just the begining if we don't get organizd and get them out .

If more keep exspectiing others to save their nation and keep sitting back we will all lose . Those of us who speak out will just be the first ones to join Compean and Ramos but it will soon be to where everyone will under under complete submission . Maybe even sharia law . The muslims are silently growing and preparing for jihad , while we are kept busy with illegal immigrants .

We are in an out right war.Next time someone tells you how hard working mexicans,chinese or whatever are-Ask them to name the people and what countries are not hard working-ask them which groups are lazy ,ask them why these hardworkers bring drugs to our country and why they do not change the government of thier native country.Ask them if they would mindif you could bring an illegal alien to live in their house(act serious),IF illegals and thier children should be screened for disease and if infected should they be deported?Should illegals get instate tuition while americans such as I live 10 miles from virginia pay thousans more.Should employers not pay ss for illegal workers and pocket the money?Ask them if they know that over 300,000 illegals are in federal prison alone and 95%for example of los anglos county murder warrents are for illegals?Ask if they know that over 48,000 americans(some say even higher) have been killed by illegal aliens since 911.I could go on but with these questions it is hard for people to disagree with you.Most people are just uneducated about illegal immigration effects on everyone -THE KEY TO WINNING THIS WAR IS TO EDUCATE PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM SEE THIER LIVES AND THE LIVE OF OUR CHILDREN IS AT STAKE!