Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Oh my gosh littleirishgirl, that is so vile!! Vomiting while working with food and then continuing on working after that? Then the worst part is the customers didn't leave!!!! EEWWWWW!!!! I feel like I'm gonna vomit now too!!! UGH!
    Lol, yeah it was really gross. I wish I had my camera with me, I think I might go down there later this week with my camera and see if I can get any of this kind of action on film to upload. It was pretty nasty, there was two men working in the truck I think and one of them got out and stood sort of behind/to the side of the truck and just did it right in the store parking lot as if he was doing nothing but casually spitting out tobacco, and as for the customers there, a couple of them looked at him in disgust but proceeded to buy the food anyways! I think they don't care much. The puddle in the aisle was pretty disgusting too, and I was shocked at how long they left it there! I called the denver health inspection last night, I wonder if they will even bother to check this out, considering the trashy area it's in. When I drove home through the neighborhood streets instead of the highway route because of rush hour I noticed a trashy neighborhood full of houses with lawns covered in litter and Mexican flags hanging on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Oh my gosh littleirishgirl, that is so vile!! Vomiting while working with food and then continuing on working after that? Then the worst part is the customers didn't leave!!!! EEWWWWW!!!! I feel like I'm gonna vomit now too!!! UGH!
    Lol, yeah it was really gross. I wish I had my camera with me, I think I might go down there later this week with my camera and see if I can get any of this kind of action on film to upload. It was pretty nasty, there was two men working in the truck I think and one of them got out and stood sort of behind/to the side of the truck and just did it right in the store parking lot as if he was doing nothing but casually spitting out tobacco, and as for the customers there, a couple of them looked at him in disgust but proceeded to buy the food anyways! I think they don't care much. The puddle in the aisle was pretty disgusting too, and I was shocked at how long they left it there! I called the denver health inspection last night, I wonder if they will even bother to check this out, considering the trashy area it's in. When I drove home through the neighborhood streets instead of the highway route because of rush hour I noticed a trashy neighborhood full of houses with lawns covered in litter and Mexican flags hanging on the porch.
    Just be careful. I would stay away from those stores for right now. That is pretty scary that alot of them are sick right now. Seems to me if you are vomiting you could have the flu. Right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12