Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Babbling elite child Bush proves ther IS class warfare in US

On the radio a few minutes ago a 5-second sound bite.

Elite priveleged child Bush spews "They do the jobs Americans won't do."

How can I convey my anger?

I worked in the central valley of California alongside the migrants. Many others, also.

Jobs outsourced. Rents rising as MILLIONS of illegals affect the supply/demand equation in so many ways.

You folks know of the multititude of problems.

Then there's the future; as the population grows and grows the finite amount of natural resiurces has to be distributed ever more thinly and costs rise.

Bush and the other elite class scum are very happy to have an underclass consisting of the majority of American people while the elites continue to siphon the national wealth into fewer hands.

Economic slavery is little different that the slavery of old that a Civil War ended.

Bush has angered me so greatly that I actually hope foreign terrorists achieve their goal....... yes, I AM that angry. The elite class is my greatest enemy, more so than even the invaders!!!!!!!!

If the masses of citizenry do not awaken and realize that the illegal alien invasion is but ONE battle of an ongoing class war wherein the elites are willing to shove YOU into a 2nd- or 3rd-world lifestyle your future is determined.

The elite class is my greatest enemy, more so than even the invaders!!!!!!!!

Bravo! My sentiments exactly.

AMEN!

According to Karl Marx soon captilistic democracy will lead to an uprising of the prolitariates who will over throw their oppressors and bring a new order of peace by virtue of collective working. The red communist tried to force that revolution, could we be seeing his prediction come true?

Remember around the turn of the century we got labor laws? those stopped what should have been that revolution. In fact things went opposite of marx's theory. People were happy to be paid for their work, as long as they were compensated fairly. Labor laws created the middle class which has long held this country together and kept it from falling too pieces. Illegal Immigration will be the ultimate demise of the middle class and return us all to the state of pre-labor laws.

Perhaps we should all be standing at day laborer spots from now on... as that will be the only way to get a job in teh future.

The elites have a plan. ONCE THE AMNESTY GOES THROUGH AND ALL THE ILLEGALS COME THROUGH THE FLOODGATES, THEY ARE GOING TO RETIRE IN MEXICO. Sunny beaches, blue oceans, golf courses, hugh haciendas, and full-time slaves. Who could ask for more!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegals take jobs we as Americans will not do...odd, I guess I deliberately lose out on landscaping jobs as illegals under bid me on purpose! I want to be out of work and under employed...
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

h

general

This is a very difficult topic. A couple of observations:

1) For all those Mexicans in rallies with Mexican flags. That's great only perhaps you should be fighting for your rights and freedoms and social change in... ahhh Mexico City. There is something terribly wrong when a country is willing to see its human capital literally die to get a chance for opportunity outside of its borders. Perhaps more Mexicans should be willing to risk their lives to change labor, educational, and environmental, and human rights laws within their own country MEXICO. Perhaps young Mexicans should be willing to protest for land reform, judicial reform, educational reform IN Mexico.

2) For us Americans.. (US citizens) we cannot both build walls and have armed guards on the border between the US and Mexico on the one hand and on the other provide social services and jobs, education etc. to those who make it across the border. This dual message is deadly. If this country truly believes we need immigrants than we must create a legal avenue, not just with privileges of legality but responsibilities for those businesses reaping the rewards. Corporate interests need to pony up to the true cost of labor. We cannot as a democratic society maintain a two tiered system of labor...legal and illegal. Remember the two tiered system we once had in this country called slavery? Remember how 'inexpensive' that turned out to be for the whole of the country?

Robert Frost quote pegs it

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    "Good fences make good neighbors." - Robert Frost
    This quote tells our side of the story - in a nutshell.

Banned
    h,

"If this country truly believes we need immigrants..."

80% of this country DOESN'T believe it, and neither should you!

It's a bald-faced LIE!

Just like "...doing jobs Americans won't do."

Pinto and I are BOTH landscapers 'doing the jobs Americans won't do'.

Don't buy the lie!

Very Valid Point Made

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Illegals take jobs we as Americans will not do... odd, I guess I deliberately lose out on landscaping jobs as illegals under bid me on purpose! I want to be out of work and underemployed.
    Very good point. Around here, for now, American laborers do the landscaping with the help of Mexicans. How long will this last. There was a time when only American workers harvested tobacco crops but now it's done completely by Mexicans. Those willing American workers were forced out by migrant Mexican workers who work cheaper and under more harsh conditions. I know this to be a fact because I've done it and I've been told by farmers that they can get Mexicans a lot cheaper. High school and college kids once earned money to go to school, unemployed workers could get by until they found a steady job, and day-laborers just got by until the next temporary job came along.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast