Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

BAN ALL MUSLIM IMMIGRATION INTO AMERICA FOR OUR PRESERVATION

BAN ALL MUSLIM IMMIGRATION INTO AMERICA FOR OUR PRESERVATION

By Frosty Wooldridge
    February 10, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

With the growing Muslim threat throughout the United States and world, it’s time for rational Western countries to enact an all-out ban on Muslim immigration. It’s proved disastrous in all of Europe where Muslims migrated. Why? Muslims fail to assimilate or acculturate into host countries. Rather, they become antagonistic, regressive and violent.

You may take any number of examples from the Madrid, Spain train bombings to Great Britain’s subway bombings, to accelerating rapes in Norway and Sweden to snipers like Muhammed Melvo in the USA, Denver bomb maker Najibullah Zazi to the Times Square car bomber a few months ago. What’s next? Who’s next? Fact: it’s going to happen again! Why should we continue importing endless and angry Muslims into our country?

In a new piece by K.C. McAlpin, president of U.S. Inc., “A reply to critics of The Social Contract's call for a ban on Muslim Immigration to the U.S.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Too late now

The camels nose is under the tent

We can never talk of homeland security under current conditions of political correctness, in order to control threats against our country we must first control immigration rather then let everyone in and use a blanket approach to control the movement of all citizens (Think TSA) simply doesn't work, common sense leaders thats all we ask.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Napps is too focused on white American males to worry about muslims.

I don't care any more if their wittle-ittle feewings get hurt or offended. The "good" muslims should have spoken out against those who attacked and killed 3000 innocent people - but the world heard not word ONE from any of them. Instead we had to hear sob stories and warnings about a backlash of 'hate' crimes against them.

Then we had endure images of them setting our flag on fire, cheering in the streets likie a bunch of cavemen at our demise and burning our POTUS in effigy. Then after that we got to see and learn all about all the potential weapons they plan on using to further kill us off. (The grainy black and white video of the dog who had been nerve gassed comes to mind. You could hear them snickering in the backround as the dog twitched and whined in pain. Must have been like some sort of sick wet dream to imagine an American in its place.) Still, not one word from moderate muslims! From what I have observed their allegience is to their country, ideology and religion - not ours.

There is a muslim woman whose son goes to our kids elemenetary school. She still wears whatever it is called that covers her face when she drops him off - even while driving her FORD SUV. She scares the other kids with it and her son is already acting like he owns the classroom (this I heard from his kindergarten teacher) and did NOT like taking orders from a woman. They aren't assimilating and they aren't teaching their kids to either. I guess the only positive is that they know English....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Too late now

The camels nose is under the tent
    I agree with banning Muslim immigration fully. Nothing against Muslims personally but Islam is simply the full opposite of western culture and values.

I however don't think it is to late. If come 2013 we had a proper American in the Presidency it could basically fix the issue. It could fully stop new Muslims from entering the US and as we have seen the younger Muslim crowd slowly does become westernized if kept in a heavy flow of western culture non Muslim especially the women.

But as of today to much PC and people not willing to accept that Islam is bent on the destruction of the western world. I was appalled with Keith Ellison sword in by the Koran where the Koran advocates destruction of the West as its not Muslim. Sure, swear someone into an oath of office on his religions belief on destroying that office?

need more logical secular immigrants