Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BASIC PILOT OFF COURSE IN COLORADO

Basic Pilot is getting kicked in the Colorado legislature. Senator Romer and his fat cat business friends are whinig there way out of last years gains on basic pilot in Colorado.

Those gains mandated businesses with state contracts to use basic pilot for there employees. Legislation is sailing through to postpone this and make it apply to new hires only.

3 weeks ago legislation to have all employers in Colorado use basic pilot was hijacked in committee and legislation to penalize employees who use false id met the same fate. the newpapers dont report it so most coloradoans dont realize they are being sold down the river by Colorado congessional leaders.

Leadership on illegal immigration here in colorado is frayed and or non existent. National groups are busy trying to make inroads in other areas while wins in Colorado are being challenged whithout much fight.

Just thought I would bring you all up to date on the illegal immigration fight in Colorado
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

No kidding. The only problem as I understand it with Basic Pilot is that it doesn't catch incidents in which a real SSN is being used by more than one individual. If my SSN had wages reported in Boulder and Greeley during the same months, that might be legit (if I were, say, a travelling consultant) but it should raise a question mark. I posted elsewhere Westword's excellent exposes as to how the legal Hispanic community is being especially hard hit with systemic identity theft because they have real numbers with names that match the heritage of the person stealing them. I read through the identity theft indictments posted in the Greeley Tribune and I remember only one or two non-Hispanic names.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)