Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Battle of NC: Call for Volunteers (national & local) URG

Friends & Supporters of ALIPAC: (Please forward & Post)

(I apologize to those around the nation that are interested in other efforts. Only those of you that respond to this e-mail will receive further contact regarding this effort through our e-mail alerts list.)

I urgently appeal to you to join our efforts in the 'Battle for North Carolina" I have requested and received a temporary leave of absence from my position at the legislature to focus more on ALIPAC's national operations, April Fundraiser, and efforts for immigration reform in the NC legislature.

More info:

ALIPAC’s President William Gheen leaves ‘day job’ to lobby NC Lawmakers
    http://www.alipac.us/article-323-thread-1-0.html

ALIPAC Launches April Fund Raiser!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-312-thread-1-0.html

I am personally taking charge of the NC effort for several reasons. One, our opposition El Pueblo is pushing for easy license access, in-state tuition grants, and other benefits for illegal aliens. This group is using our tax dollars ($390,000/yr) to turn around and lobby for more tax dollars for illegals. Two, North Carolina has one of the fastest growing populations of illegal aliens in the nation! We must turn off the magnetism of our state to illegals, protect the integrity of our elections, and prevent our state budget from collapse. Licenses received by illegals in North Carolina can be used in other states so we need national assistance. Three, I love my state and fear that we are on the path that California was on during the 90’s.

More info:

Alert!! MS-13 Infiltrates North Carolina
    http://www.alipac.us/article-320-thread-1-0.html

El Pueblo to Push for In-State Tuition for Illegals in NC Today
    http://www.alipac.us/article-325-thread-1-0.html

N.C. lawmakers want restrictions on services to illegals
    http://www.alipac.us/article-308-thread-1-0.html

We must take action now if we are to Save Our State and let lawmakers know how the majority of our LEGAL citizens feel. (Polls shows 75-80% of NC citizens want more done to reduce immigration)

The Plan:

We will begin lobbying lawmakers via e-mail, fax, letters, and calls 4/12/2005-5/19/2005.

We are scheduling 'Town Meetings" across the state during this timeframe and we already have events planned in Greenville and Winston Salem. During the events we will build support for our lobbying effort and our march on Raleigh.

We will have an "Immigration Reform Day" at the NC Legislature on or about Tuesday May 17. Lawmakers and leaders of national immigration reform groups will be invited to assist us and speak. We also need people to come in from other states to tell NC lawmakers to get our driver license house in order.

If you are willing to help us lobby by phone and e-mail, or to plan a small, medium, or large 'Town Meeting' in your area, or attend our "Immigration Reform Day" in Raleigh, please e-mail me immediately at WilliamG@alipac.us

I will be in the hallways and offices of the NC Legislature lobbying and providing lawmakers with information about our illegal immigration crisis.

Please be on alert for biased media coverage similar to the attempted "burns" last week. Some of the largest print media outlets in North Carolina are firmly in the pro-illegal alien camp and some of their reporters have clearly displayed they want to misrepresent our movement, me, and Americans for Legal Immigration PAC.

The Latino lobby has become highly aggressive and we need to nip this in the bud now before they start replacing our legal adults in college with illegal aliens and increase the flow of illegal aliens into American and North Carolina.

I hope to hear from you soon with offers to assist and participate in the 'Battle for North Carolina'. Our movement is rising rapidly across the nation and we must all take action now!

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999

ALIPAC ACTION NETWORK NOTICE:

Please visit this article on our homepage, please forward this information to others via e-mail with links into the article on the homepage, please post an exerpt of this article on other forums with links directing traffic ino the homepage article.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=332

FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Attention All Moderators: Our allies will be linking in shortly, please expect a traffic increase.

Attention Portal 1 members. Please stop by the jump gate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is the legislation to ban illegals from services looking likely to be passed? I can not even believe we have discussions about what benefits illegals should get. They are here illegally, they deserve none. We really need to shut the border down and get a handle on this immigration before our country becomes a third world environment.

Welcome

Welcome Yankee!

Yes, right now illegals are receiving benefits and there will be a bill filed soon to try and grant them in-state tuition at a taxpayer cost of $7,500 per student per year in NC.

W