Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Before I get in trouble

I was born and raised in West Texas and the Big Bend. My nephew is "La Migra" (Border Patrol). Some of my dearest and oldest friends carry the surname of Rodriguez,Herrera and Gonzales. Their families have been in Texas as long or longer than mine. Yep,I've got more than one Meskin in my family.

When I was a kid,I built fence,carried irrigation pipe and worked ranches with many braceros whatever you care to call them.

What we face today is not immigration,it's invasion. When 9/11 happened, I rallied behind my Commander-in-Chief and will always do so but I can no longer support him as President of the United States.

Semper Fi

Welcome WTSands!

We need strong people that are willing to do things the right way and take action. Glad you could join us. Let me or one of the Mods know if we can help you in any way.

Kind Regards,

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome WT, I was also born in Texas, raised in the great Northwest.
    The invasion has reached here, I fear it's everywhere. Two of the best friends I ever had are American Mexicans, and I agree it's not about that.

They agree with us, they love this country.
    AuntB
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Hey! Welcome WTSands! Glad some of the nice folks from rightwingandaprayer.net decided to join us.

Do not worry if ya get reminded about the lingo sometime, WTSands.. happens to all of us. I have to preview and replace things a LOT. Had to go back and edit one of my own posts yesterday.

I think there are quite a few vets here besides myself too, and we tend to scare some of the civilians with the salty lingo.

WTSands is one of the good guys folks! I vouch for him.

Re: Before I get in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by WTSands
    Some of my dearest and oldest friends carry the surname of Rodriguez,Herrera and Gonzales. Their families have been in Texas as long or longer than mine.
    Welcome WTSands! I agree, some of my best friends are ALSO of Hispanic heritage - though I swear I can speak better Spanish than most of them (and that ain't that great!).

At first, I made sure I didn't spout my anti-ILLEGAL immigration opinions around them for fear of offending them. The reason is because so many people ASSUME that it's a RACE issue and that I'm prejudiced against ALL Mexicans/Hispanics. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth. It's not a RACE issue - it's a LAW ENFORCEMENT issue and it's a national SOVREIGNTY issue. If the illegal aliens were charming Aussies or Scots and were breaking our laws MILLIONS of times a year, I can guarantee I'd feel the same way!

Luckily, I learned from my Hispanic friends that they are possibly MORE mad about illegals than me! They are the ones that suffer for the actions of the others! They are the ones that abided by the laws and contributed to this society, served in our armed forces, and continue to LOVE America as true & honorable citizens. The illegals rape our country's resources and then demand more - all the while cursing us for our American-ness.

The truth is that all LEGAL immigrants pay the price for the illegals. Their opportunties to emigrate here are less and less, their process is harder and longer, and their opportunities less when they arrive. It's not their fault that millions of illegals refuse to obey the laws of our country - but they reap the consequences!

So what it really comes down is that everyone else PAYS and PAYS for the illegals - whether economically(taxpayers), socially (legal immigrants and Hispanic American citizens), or politically (potential legal immigrants) - except the illegals themselves!!!
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Heidi:

How right you are.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!