Thread: Bellicosity

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bellicosity

OK, I new here but old in years and here's my story. In my 35 years of residency in North Texas, I've noticed a change. When I moved here, illegal aliens were tolerated because they were part of "the tired, the poor, the huddled mases" and everyone helped them. As the decades slipped by, they became more numerous, arrogant, demanding and bellicose.

For several years, I've researched LULAC, la Raza, MECHA and found a common thread regarding Aztlan. The Mexican attitude now is threatening, unacceptable and in a sneaky, underhanded way, they've declared war. It's not an ordinary decent shooting war that we can win. Instead, it's a criminal, in-the-street, swamp-you-with-our-people kind of war. When we've been bankrupted by progressive kindness, they'll simply take what we have and they want.

As I drove into an emergency room parking lot last week, about two-dozen construction workers, clearly immigrants and probably illegal, strolled leisurely across the driveway. As they blocked emergency traffic and glared at me, it was obvious that they cared not a whit for the obstruction of emergency care they might be causing. This to me was the culmination of Mexican corruption and resentment of the Mexican War. The hemorrhaging must be stopped by any means. If our politicos won't do it, this citizens' militia form of defense is legal and appropriate.
    '58 Airedale

Welcome, Tom2, looks like you're in the thick of it. Your words are important and sum it up well. I think you and all of us hope this can be resolved with no violence.

"For several years, I've researched LULAC, la Raza, MECHA and found a common thread regarding Aztlan. The Mexican attitude now is threatening, unacceptable and in a sneaky, underhanded way, they've declared war. It's not an ordinary decent shooting war that we can win. Instead, it's a criminal, in-the-street, swamp-you-with-our-people kind of war. When we've been bankrupted by progressive kindness, they'll simply take what we have and they want.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Welcome Tom2. Very glad to have you aboard.